- DreamStation Auto BiPAP DSX700T11 with Humidifier, Heated tube, Water chamber.
- Mask of Your Choice
- SoClean 2 - Automated CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer - SKU-BC3464
- 2 Additional Standard Tubes
- 6 Additional Disposable Filters
- Bedside Organizer and 1 Carrying Case for Device and Peripherals
- This bundle includes the DreamStation SoClean 2 Adapter
Dreamstation BiPAP Auto Machine
The DreamStation BiPAP Auto Machine features a colorful display, advanced data tracking, and integration with the optional heated humidifier to provide the user with an effective, easy-to-use system. This is an auto-adjusting bi-level machine that automatically adjusts during the night to provide two distinct pressures for inhalation and exhalation.
- Auto-Adjusting Therapy
- Sleek Design with Colorful Display
- OPTIONAL Heated Humidifier
- Bi-Flex Pressure Relief
- Advanced Features & Data Tracking
The DreamStation BiPAP Auto is a bilevel machine that provides one distinct higher pressure for inhalation, and a separate lower pressure for exhalation. During therapy, the machine will monitor the user on a breath-by-breath basis and remain at a lower pressure until an event is detected. When an event is detected that requires a higher pressure, the machine will automatically increase to the needed pressure and return to a lower pressure when the event has concluded.
Sleek Design with Colorful Display
The DreamStation BiPAP is a sleek white color and measures 7.6 inches long, 6.2 inches wide, 3.3 inches tall, and weighs 2.94 pounds. The machine has a front-facing color display with a large navigation dial that is turned and pressed to navigate menus and settings. The machine has an ambient light sensor that will automatically adjust the display brightness according to ambient light levels. The machine has tray style filters that slide in and out of the machine easily for cleaning and replacement. The filters are colored with the darker blue being the washable reusable filter, and the light blue being the disposable filter.
OPTIONAL DreamStation Heated Humidifier
The optional heated humidifier is an integrated humidifier that attaches the to the back of the machine to help minimize the footprint on a nightstand. The water chamber is dishwasher safe and is easily put in and taken out of the humidifier by sitting inside and closing the lid which secures the chamber in place and seals the connections. The humidifier can be set in a fixed heat setting of 0 (off) to 5 (highest heat) or can be set in Adaptive mode which will monitor ambient humidity and adjust heat as needed to provide optimum humidity while helping reduce rainout.
Also available for additional purchase is the optional heated tube which connects to the humidifier and can be set to a fixed setting of 0 (no heat) or 5 (highest heat) or can be used in the adaptive mode to adjust heat automatically. The heated tube is a slim style 15mm hose and the machine will automatically adjust to the 15mm setting when it is plugged in. The heated tube can also be plugged into the machine directly if the humidifier is not used, but it will not heat.
Bi-Flex Pressure Relief
The DreamStation BiPAP Auto has Bi-Flex pressure relief to increase therapy comfort and help mimic a natural breathing pattern. Bi-Flex softens the transition between inhalation and exhalation and will adjust automatically to match the adjusted pressure of the machine as it changes pressure during therapy.
Advanced Features & Data Tracking
The DreamStation Auto BiPAP has many advanced features included to help the user track and monitor therapy effectiveness. Some of the incorporated features include:
- SmartRamp: Unlike traditional ramp that increases pressure constantly over a set amount of time, SmartRamp will monitor the user and increase pressure only if an event occurs. During SmartRamp if an event requires which requires the lowest pressure of the BiPAP range, the ramp will conclude. The traditional ramp is also available if desired. The BiPAP therapy range must be greater than 4 cm H2O in order for the ramp to be used.
- Advanced Data Displayed: The machine will show on-screen advanced data such as AHI, Periodic Breathing, Leak Rate, and Therapy Hours.
- Mask Fit Check: This feature will provide airflow to the mask and display if leaks are detected in the mask. As the mask is adjusted the machine's display will update to advise if a proper fit is detected.
- Auto On/Off: The DreamStation BiPAP Auto can detect if the user has their mask on or off and will begin or stop therapy accordingly if enabled.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Bluetooth is built-in to connect to the DreamMapper app to track therapy. The DreamMapper app is available on compatible iOS and Android devices (not included) and can be downloaded in the iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store. DreamMapper is compatible with iOS 6 or newer and Android 2.2 or newer.
- Regular Alerts/Reminders: Every 30 days the machine will show a reminder to change filters.
Recommended Replacement Schedule
|Full Face Mask||1 every 3 months||The mask is the plastic portion of the interface. That part should be replaced every 3 months. The cushion part is different. The cushion inserts have to be replaced more often because of the contact with the face. They can be separated from the framework and should be replaced once a month.|
|Nasal or Pillow Mask||1 every 3 months||The mask is the plastic portion of the interface. That part should be replaced every 3 months. The cushion part is different. The cushion inserts or pillows have to be replaced more often because they touch the face. They can be separated from the framework and should be replaced once a month.|
|Headgear||1 every 6 months||CPAP mask headgear and chin straps may become stretched and lose their elasticity, leading to over-tightening and discomfort. They can also trap bacteria from sweat and moisture.|
|Tubing||1 every 3 months||CPAP mask tubing may develop small holes or tears, which can cause air leaks. If your tube is leaking, you may not be receiving your prescribed therapy setting from your CPAP. This can cause you to feel like you’re not sleeping as well.|
|Chinstrap||1 every 6 months||Chinstraps may become stretched and lose their elasticity, leading to over-tightening and discomfort. They can also trap bacteria from sweat and moisture.|
|Full Face Mask Cushion||1 every month||Full face mask cushions cover more of your face and may deteriorate over time through regular wear and tear and cause leaks throughout treatment. Regular replacement is recommended for hygienic purposes and to ensure the best fit and most effective treatment.|
|Nasal Mask Cushion||2 every month||Nasal mask cushions are in constant contact with your face and should be replaced consistently. Regular replacement is recommended for hygienic purposes and to ensure the best fit and most effective treatment.|
|Pillow Mask Pillows||2 every month||Pillow masks are in constant contact with your face and the pillows sit inside your nose throughout the night. Regular replacement is recommended for hygienic purposes and to ensure the best fit and most effective treatment.|
|Heated Tubing||1 every 3 months||CPAP mask tubing may develop small holes or tears, which can cause air leaks. If your tube is leaking, you may not be receiving your prescribed therapy setting from your CPAP. This can cause you to feel like you’re not sleeping as well.|
|Disposable Filters||2 every month||CPAP device filters can wear out or become clogged over time, potentially exposing you to airborne particles, mold and bacteria.
|Non-disposable Filters||1 every 6 months||CPAP device filters can wear out or become clogged over time, potentially exposing you to airborne particles, mold and bacteria.|
|Humidifier Water Chamber||1 every 6 months||CPAP humidifier water chambers may become discolored, cracked, cloudy or even pitted due to the mineral levels found in most tap and drinking water. As the material deteriorates, cracks may trap bacteria from moisture.|
|Mask Frame System||1 every 3 months||The frame system is comprised of the mask frame and cushion. Due to being in close proximity to the face during treatment, frames should be regularly replaced. However, since not in direct contact, the frame system is only eligible for replacement every three months.|
|CPAP/BiPAP Machine||1 every 5 years||A CPAP machine's lifespan is typically 5 years. We recommend getting a backup CPAP machine, especially if your current machine is more than two years old. That way you’ll never be without your therapy, even if one of your devices requires maintenance.|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.