Dreamstation 2 Auto CPAP with Humidifier Overview
Continuing to their trend of innovation, Philips Respironics' Dreamstation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced with Humidifier combines the full-featured capabilities of larger CPAP machines with the small footprint of a travel-friendly one.
Learn more about the DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP:
- Compact Design Allows for Everyday Use - Anywhere
- Color Touchscreen
- Ramp Plus for Increased Comfort
- Integrated Built-In Humidifier
Compact Design Allows for Everyday Use - Anywhere
With a decreased footprint and weight compared to the original DreamStation, the DreamStation 2 Auto is designed to be used every night, no matter if you're home or on the road. Keep it on your nightstand at home, or tuck it away in your travel bag to stay on top of your therapy on the go.
Utilizing a popular feature of the DreamStation Go machine, the DreamStation 2 Auto utilizes an intuitive color touchscreen to navigate menus and settings. From the new Ramp Plus settings to humidity levels and therapy data, it's all available at the swipe of a finger.
Ramp Plus for Increased Comfort
Great for those that are uncomfortable falling asleep to higher pressures, Ramp Plus allows control over the ramp pressure. Specify the pressure you'd like the machine to provide during the ramp period, and when it completes it will start normal therapy pressures. If an event occurs during the ramp period that requires higher pressure, the machine will increase automatically.
Integrated Built-In Humidifier
Unlike other machines where the addition of a humidifier can make the system much bulkier and unfriendly to travel with, the built-in humidifier component of the DreamStation 2 maintains it's overall manageable footprint so that humidification doesn't have to be sacrificed when traveling.
What's In The Box:
- DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced
- User Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- DreamStation 2 Carrying case
- Disposable Ultra fine filter
- Power supply cord
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.