Re-imagining the Travel CPAP Machine
The DreamStation Go Auto Travel APAP with Heated Humidifier from Philips Respironics makes mobile sleep apnea therapy a convenient, real-world reality. Featuring auto-adjusting pressure settings, the DreamStation Go Auto delivers the benefits of a standard APAP machine but in a compact, travel-friendly package. Representing the latest in Philips Respironics’ sleep therapy technology, the DS Go Auto offers a slew of advanced features, as well as an accessory lithium-ion battery for up to 13 hours of cordless operation. You don’t have to compromise comfort or performance from your mobile Auto-PAP therapy when you choose the DreamStation Go Auto.
DreamStation Go Auto Travel APAP Features:
- Auto-adjusting APAP technology caters pressure settings to individual patient needs
- Ultralight 1.86-pound weight and compact travel-friendly dimensions
- Lightweight, flexible 12mm tubing – the smallest diameter CPAP hose produced by Philips
- Integrated overnight battery powers up to 13 hours of CPAP therapy
- Flex pressure relief settings and Flex modes automatically ease breathing transitions for improved comfort and patient compliance
- Adjustable Smart Ramp gradually increases pressure to the prescribed setting
- Easy-to-read color touchscreen display
- Bluetooth connected for easy compatibility with Philips Respironics DreamMapper app
- Approved for air travel and inflight use by FAA
- Convenient USB charging port to power-up mobile phone or tablet
Full-sized Performance in Mini APAP Package
The DreamStation Go Auto is half the size of Philips Respironics’ full-sized DreamStation flagship, but its compact dimensions (5.9 x 5.9 x 2.3 inches) and lightweight (1.86 pounds) means it doesn't it skimp on performance or advanced features. The DreamStation Go Auto administers auto-adjusting PAP therapy for pressures ranging between 4 and 20 cm H2O, fulfilling the performance demands required by the majority of obstructive sleep apnea prescriptions.
As an APAP (AutoPAP) machine, the DreamStation Go Auto adjusts pressure flow automatically based on the patient’s immediate needs. As such, the DS Go Auto is more flexible than standard fixed-pressure PAP machines, like its DreamStation Go CPAP sibling (although the Go Auto can be set to a fixed CPAP pressure if so desired). The DreamStation Auto sources the same Flex relief technology featured on Philips’ standard-sized DreamStation and System One machines. Flex relief modulates pressure flow based on the patient’s breathing pattern, slightly decreasing pressure at the beginning of exhalation. This subtle shift in pressure makes for a more natural breathing sensation, with pressure resistance during exhalation a common distraction for light sleepers or patients with higher pressure settings.
The DreamStation Go APAP utilizes several more auto-adjusting advanced features, like Smart Ramp, which helps ease patients into sleep by beginning PAP therapy at a lower pressure before gradually ramping up to the full prescription setting. The Ramp pressure settings are adjustable, along with the transition duration from 0 to 45 minutes. The DS Go Auto also adjust automatically to elevation changes, ensuring your therapy runs efficiently wherever you may roam.
DreamStation Go Heated Humidifier
The new Dreamstation Go Heated Humidifier is designed to complement the ease, convenience and performance of your DreamStation Go, allowing you to keep your therapy going in comfort.
DreamStation Go’s optional heated humidifier uses tap, bottled or distilled water so travelers don’t have the inconvenience of packing or purchasing distilled water when you arrive at your destination.
Now you can bring along a new level of comfort when you travel with your DreamStation Go with our new heated humidifier. DreamStation Go was designed so you can enjoy reliable, all-night humidification that’s engineered for ease and convenience, no matter where you go or how you get there.
- Micro-flexible tubing
- Reusable Filter
- Power Supply
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Intuitive color touchscreen
- Complies to FAA requirements
- Bluetooth compatibility
- Flex Technology
- Smart Ramp and the DreamMapper App
- Altitude Compensation
- Overnight Battery Pack
- Travel Kit