Sine wave power inverters change direct current (DC) to alternating current (AC). Our 150 Watt Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter is one of the smallest, lightest and most efficient power inverters available.
Use the 150W Sine Wave Power Inverter in conjunction with the Freedom™ CPAP Battery to:
Charge the Battery in a Vehicle
Safely and efficiently charge the battery via the cigarette lighter/power socket of a vehicle.
Power Certain PAP Devices
Power certain PAP devices including ResMed S8, Fisher & Paykel ICON, Transcend, Apex Medical XT and iCH, and 3B Medical Luna and RESmart series devices by connecting the inverter to the battery and your PAP device's AC power supply to the inverter.
Power Other Small Electronic Devices
Power other small electronic devices including iPads, cell phones and tablets by connecting the inverter to the battery and your device to the inverter via the three-prong plug or USB ports.
Note: The 150W Sine Wave Inverter is not proprietary to the Freedom™ CPAP Battery or discontinued C-100 CPAP Battery and can be used with other external batteries.
- Soft Start Technology (SST) – gradually and safely ramps up the output voltage to start difficult motorized loads and protects sensitive appliance circuits.
- Turbo cooling fan prevents thermal runaway and extends the life of the inverter by keeping components cool.
- Three-prong plug and USB input ports allow for easy connection to many different types of small electronic devices.
- Compatible with both the Freedom™ CPAP Battery and the discontinued C-100 CPAP Battery.
- The 150W Sine Wave Inverter is not proprietary to the Freedom™ CPAP Battery or C-100 CPAP Battery and can be used with other external batteries.
|Output Rated Power||150W (200W maximum)|
|USB Output||5V DC, 1A/2.1A|
|Dimensions||3.5" x 2.25" x 1" (L x W x H) | Cord Length: 31.5"|
|Item #||BPS INVERTER|
CPAP Battery Vehicle Charging Notes: When using the 150W Sine Wave Power Inverter to charge the Freedom™ CPAP Battery or C-100 CPAP Battery in a vehicle, the vehicle does not need to be running in order to ensure the battery receives proper voltage to successfully charge as long as the cigarette lighter/power socket is providing power. However, when charging any electronic device or external battery in a vehicle, it is recommended that the vehicle be running during the charging process to help prevent draining the vehicle's battery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.