3B Medical Aer X 5L Portable Oxygen Concentrator with Carry Bag - White
The 3B Medical Aer X Portable Oxygen Concentrator is one of the lightest and smallest 5-liter portable units at just 4.25 pounds (including battery). Its small footprint and modern design allow active oxygen users to be on the go for everyday activity. The convenient carry bag and a slim profile make oxygen therapy manageable, especially when traveling. Three power sources are included with the unit to assist with travel: a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, an AC wall plug, and a car DC power adapter.
A noticeable design feature is its magnetic cannula port, which automatically detaches. This addresses the pain and discomfort that occurs when cannula tubing gets caught on furniture and the cannula is pulled from the nostrils. That nuisance is eliminated, adding another level of comfort to oxygen therapy.
In terms of performance, the standard lithium-ion battery will provide four hours of use at oxygen flow setting 2. Aer X has pulse dose operation with five settings and an additional Auto X smart technology booster designed to detect the number of breaths per minute and then supplement extra oxygen to charge the "respiratory engine" so the body is more alert as the lungs, heart, and body are properly oxygenated. Noise output is similar and even lower than some of its competitors and reaches 40 dBA decibels at setting 2.Modern Design
The Aer X portable oxygen concentrator by 3B Medical brings modern design and a smaller footprint for patients on the go.Easy Change Sieve Cartridge
More than just good looks. With it’s easy slide and snap function, maintenance is a breeze!Features & Controls
Features easy-press buttons to control your Aer X Device, indicator lights, a full-color LCD screen and magnetic cannula port for safety.Lithium Ion Batteries
The battery will power the 3B Aer X without connection to an external power source. When fully charged, a single battery will provide approximately 4 hours of operation at a setting of 2.Magnetic Port
The Aer X’s Magnetic Port is designed for safety. In the event your oxygen cannula is caught on an object. The unique Magnetic Port quickly releases from the device.Oxygen Bolus
The Aer X’s Constant Pulse Volume delivers up to 1,100 cc per minute, almost 20% more oxygen than competing units. This higher capacity means that patients are more comfortable ambulating with the Aer X’s increased oxygen delivery.
- Aer X POC
- AC wall plug and power cord
- DC car charger
- Custom carry bag with adjustable strap
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- 3-foot ultra-soft cannula
Easy Operation and Interface
- Simple press buttons to control the POC
- Full-color LCD screen displays setting and battery life or settings menu
- Indicator lights and alarm alerts
- Easy access to battery door
- Safety magnetic cannula design
- Lightweight and simple to use
- Easy access to the inlet air filter, cleaned weekly and replaced every 6 months
- Patient changeable sieve bed cartridges - replaced yearly or when oxygen dips below 85%
- Auto X breath detection to boost oxygen
- Noise output is 40 decibels - lower than human conversation
- AC plug provides 24/7 operation capability
- Pulse volume delivers 1,100 cc/Minute - 20% more than competition
- Operating the AEX inside the carry case adds venting, storage, and convenience
- Magnetic cannula port ensures sealing and purity and detaches if cannula gets caught
- FAA-approved for In-flight operation
- Pulse Dose Settings: 1 - 5
- Bolus Output Flow: 1050 mL/Minute
- Oxygen Concentration: 87 to 94% at All 5 Settings
- Lithium-Ion Battery Duration/Charging: 4 Hours at Setting 2
- Charging Time: 3 Hours
- Operating Altitude: 0 - 10,000 Feet (0 to 3,048 Meters)
- Brand: 3B Medical
- Product Type: Oxygen Concentrators
- Length: 7.22"
- Height: 8.38"
- Width: 2.64"
- Weight: 4.25 lb, 3.5 lb without battery
- DC Input: 15 VDC, 5.35A Max
- AC Output: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz, Auto-Sensing: 1.35A
- Noise Level: 40 dBA at 2 LPM
- Bolus: Maximum O2 per min. is 1100 cc/min
- Warm-Up Time: 2 Minutes
- Temperature Range: Use: 38 ºF to 100 ºF (2 ºC to 38 ºC), Storage: -4 ºF to 140 ºF (-20ºC to 60ºC)
- Humidity Range: Use: 0 to 60% non-condensing, Storage: 0 to 95% non-condensing
- Warranty: 5 Years (Machine), 1 Year (Sieve Beds and Accessories)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.