C-100 CPAP Battery Kit
*Please note the C-100 CPAP Battery has been discontinued as of June 2016.
The C-100 CPAP Battery is a small, lightweight external lithium-ion battery solution that packs a big punch of power allowing you the freedom to power your PAP device no matter where your world takes you!
The CPAP Battery is the perfect solution for tent campers or us in RVs and travel trailers. It's also great for those who travel both near and abroad as it meets requirements for lithium-ion batteries that can be taken in carry-on baggage.
Going off the grid or just need even more time to enjoy your outdoor adventures? With the addition of the Auto Charge DC Cable or Sine Wave Power Inverter you can charge the CPAP Battery via the cigarette lighter/power socket of a vehicle; or with the addition of the SunPower Solar Panel you can charge the CPAP Battery using the power of the sun.
When inclement weather hits you can use the CPAP Battery as an emergency backup during power outages so you never have to worry about another sleepless night without your CPAP machine.
As an additional bonus the C-100 CPAP Battery can also be used to power other small electronic devices such as smartphones, laptops and iPads.
- Provides 12V direct current to operate most makes and models of CPAP, BiLevel and other PAP devices. View the Specifications tab for PAP device compatibility and average run time information.
- Use in a single battery configuration or pigtail two batteries together for even more power.
- Four stage LED power gauge indicates remaining Battery power level.
- Equipped with standard smart chargers that keep the CPAP Battery topped off and ready to go as an emergency power backup during power outages.
- Use on land, at sea or in the air. Great for powering your PAP device during your outdoor adventures, on boats/cruise ships and long airline flights.
- Options for charging the CPAP Battery via the cigarette lighter/power socket of a vehicle or using the power of the sun when AC power is not available.
- Use the CPAP Battery to power other small electronic devices such as cell phones, tablets, iPads, and more.
- UN tested so the C-100 CPAP meets all current requirements for shipping via land, air or sea.
|Length||66" (connector to connector)|
|Item #||BPS C-12V-DS|
- C-100 CPAP Battery
- Carrying case
- AC power supply
- DC power pigtail cord
- DC input cord (allows you to connect a power inverter or the DC power cord of a device to the battery)
- Respironics M Series
- Respironics System One Series
- DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Series