Cirrus 5 Oxygen Concentrator
by 3B Medical
The Cirrus 5 Oxygen Concentrator produced by 3B™ Medical Solutions can supply a patient with steady oxygen in a safe, reliable, low cost, adjustable flow. This concentrator is carefully designed with performance and reliability in mind including unique features such as an innovative cooling system to protect the sieve beds and an oxygen purity monitor. The low maintenance, ultra quiet operation, and higher outlet pressure to ensure proper delivery makes this unit ideal for use in a home, institution, vehicle, and other various mobile environments.
- Ultra quiet operation.
- One of the smallest concentrators available. Takes up less space, less noticeable.
- Built in Oxygen Monitor with easy to read LED indicators for peace of mind.
- Innovative “cooling” technology to improve reliability and life of the unit.
- Low maintenance, easy to care for.
- Higher outlet pressure to ensure proper flow delivery.
- Model Cirrus 5
- Operation voltage (V/Hz) AC230/50
- Oxygen flow (L/mln) .5 LPM – 5 LPM
- Oxygen concentration (%) 93%+3%-2%
- Outlet pressure (Psi) 5 – 10
- Alarm Power failure, low & high
- pressure, temperature, low purity.
- Sound level (dB(A)) < 40
- LCD Display Accumulating timing
- LCD Display Switch times;
- pressure digital
- Purity Sensor Digital
- Electrical category: Class II Type B
- Net Weight (Kg) 14
- (OCI) Oxygen
- Concentration Indicator When Oxygen Purity is =
- 85% Blue lamp is lit. When oxygen
- purity is <85%, red lamp is on,
- indicating low purity