- DreamStation Auto BiPAP DSX700T11 with Humidifier, Heated tube, Water chamber, and SD card
- Mask of Your Choice
- 2 Additional Standard Tubes
- 6 Additional Disposable Filters
- 1 Bedside Organizer and 1 Carrying Case for device and accessories
Dreamstation BiPAP Auto Machine
The DreamStation BiPAP Auto Machine features a colorful display, advanced data tracking, and integration with the optional heated humidifier to provide the user with an effective, easy-to-use system. This is an auto-adjusting bi-level machine that automatically adjusts during the night to provide two distinct pressures for inhalation and exhalation.
- Auto-Adjusting Therapy
- Sleek Design with Colorful Display
- OPTIONAL Heated Humidifier
- Bi-Flex Pressure Relief
- Advanced Features & Data Tracking
The DreamStation BiPAP Auto is a bilevel machine that provides one distinct higher pressure for inhalation, and a separate lower pressure for exhalation. During therapy the machine will monitor the user on a breath-by-breath basis and remain at a lower pressure until an event is detected. When an event is detected that requires a higher pressure, the machine will automatically increase to the needed pressure and return to a lower pressure when the event has concluded.
Sleek Design with Colorful Display
The DreamStation BiPAP is a sleek white color and measures 7.6 inches long, 6.2 inches wide, 3.3 inches tall, and weighs 2.94 pounds. The machine has a front-facing color display with a large navigation dial that is turned and pressed to navigate menus and settings. The machine has an ambient light sensor that will automatically adjust the display brightness according to ambient light levels. The machine has tray style filters that slide in and out of the machine easily for cleaning and replacement. The filters are colored with the darker blue being the washable reusable filter, and the light blue being the disposable filter.
Bi-Flex Pressure Relief
The DreamStation BiPAP Auto has Bi-Flex pressure relief to increase therapy comfort and help mimic a natural breathing pattern. Bi-Flex softens the transition between inhalation and exhalation and will adjust automatically to match the adjusted pressure of the machine as it changes pressure during therapy.
Advanced Features & Data Tracking
The DreamStation Auto BiPAP has many advanced features included to help the user track and monitor therapy effectiveness. Some of the incorporated features include:
- SmartRamp: Unlike traditional ramp that increases pressure constantly over a set amount of time, SmartRamp will monitor the user and increase pressure only if an event occurs. During SmartRamp if an event requires which requires the lowest pressure of the BiPAP range, ramp will conclude. Traditional ramp is also available if desired. The BiPAP therapy range must be greater than 4 cm H2O in order for ramp to be used.
- Advanced Data Displayed: The machine will show on-screen advanced data such as AHI, Periodic Breathing, Leak Rate, and Therapy Hours.
- Mask Fit Check: This feature will provide airflow to the mask and display if leaks are detected in the mask. As the mask is adjusted the machine's display will update to advise if a proper fit is detected.
- Auto On/Off: The DreamStation BiPAP Auto can detect if the user has their mask on or off and will begin or stop therapy accordingly, if enabled.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Bluetooth is built-in to connect to the DreamMapper app to track therapy. The DreamMapper app is available on compatible iOS and Android devices (not included) and can be downloaded in the iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store. DreamMapper is compatible with iOS 6 or newer and Android 2.2 or newer.
- Regular Alerts/Reminders: Every 30 days the machine will show a reminder to change filters.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.