Freedom Battery (battery only)
The Freedom CPAP Battery gives you the freedom to power your PAP device when and where you need it!
The Freedom is the perfect solution for outdoor and travel enthusiasts. It’s great for use in tents, RVs, travel trailers, and boats. It's also ideal for those who love to travel abroad as it meets FAA requirements for lithium-ion batteries that can be taken in carry-on baggage.
When inclement weather strikes you can use the Freedom CPAP Battery as a backup power supply during power outages so you never have to worry about another sleepless night without your CPAP machine.
The easy-to-read digital display indicates the remaining charge level of the battery and if you need more power you can always pigtail two Freedom batteries together.
Going off the grid or just need even more time to enjoy your travel adventures? With the addition of the Auto Charge DC Cable or Sine Wave Power Inverter, you can charge the Freedom in a vehicle, or with the addition of the SunPower 40W Solar Panel, you can charge it using the power of the sun.
As an added bonus the Freedom CPAP Battery features a 5V USB port and a DC input cord that let you charge most common handheld devices such as cell phones, MP3 players and tablets.
- Provides 12V direct current to operate most makes and models of PAP devices. View the Specifications tab for device compatibility and average run time information.
- Use in a single battery configuration or pigtail two Freedom batteries together for even more power.
- Digital display screen shows the remaining power level of the battery.
- Use as a backup power supply so your PAP therapy is not interrupted in the event of a power outage.
- Remain compliant with your PAP therapy no matter where your world takes you! Great for use on land, at sea or in the air.
- Options for charging the Freedom™ CPAP Battery in a vehicle or by using the power of the sun.
- Not just for your CPAP machine… the 5V USB port and included DC input cord allows you to power your other small electronic devices such as cell phones and tablets.
- UN 38.3 tested so the Freedom CPAP Battery meets all current requirements for shipping via land, air or sea.
|Cell Type||Industrial grade lithium-ion|
|Output Voltage Range||9V-12.6V DC|
|Output Current||8A maximum|
|USB Output Current||5V DC | 2A|
|Power Gauge||Digital display charge level indicator|
|Charge Time||4 hours (per battery)|
|Life Span||400-500 charge/discharge cycles|
|Case||Aluminum alloy scratch resistant shell|
|Dimensions||7.5 " x 4.8" x 0.8" (L x W x H)|
- Freedom CPAP Battery
- AC Power Supply
- DC Power Pigtail Cord
- DC Input Cord
- Set of 3 connector tips to fit Respironics M series, Respironics System One series and DeVilbiss IntelliPAP series PAP devices