DeVilbiss Healthcare iFill w/ Integrated 870 Post Valve, Carrying Case, 2 C Cylinders
The redesigned DeVilbiss iFill Personal Oxygen Station was updated with improved reliability and durability in mind. The iFill represents the latest in portable oxygen convenience, providing unmatched flexibility and ease of use. The iFill unit extracts purified oxygen from room air using oxygen concentrator technology and pressurizes it to fill oxygen cylinders. Cylinders are safely, quickly and conveniently filled in your home. The iFill can be placed and used virtually anywhere in the home, minimizing the noise and disruption to daily life.
Features and Benefits
- Fills proprietary iFill cylinders; Standard 870 Post Valve, DeVilbiss PulseDose Oxygen Conserving Device or Continuous Flow regulator
- Easily tops off partially filled cylinders and automatically shuts off when filling is complete
- Control panel light signals when cylinder is filling and when ití´s full
- Ergonomic design with easy-roll casters make iFill easy to move and store when not in use
- Actual Product Weight: 106 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 28.5"
- Overall Product Length: 12.25"
- Overall Product Width: 22.5"
- Primary Product Color: Grey
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited
Model # 535d-2c870
Help Medical Supplies are a provider of a wide range of healthcare products and equipment. We specialize in Oxygen Concentrators, CPAP machines and CPAP equipment. Our product line includes Wheelchairs, Scooters, Nebulizers, Stairlifts, Rehab & Mobility equipment and much more. Our competitive prices separate us from the competition, but our outstanding customer service and customer loyalty solidifies our place. You can rent, buy, or finance equipment. Just give us a call-- you won't regret it!
All of the products we sell are fully covered by their manufacturer's warranties. CPAP mask warranties usually last 90 days from the date of purchase while most CPAP machines and Oxygen Concentrators extend for 2 years or more from the date of purchase. Should you have any questions regarding warranties or repairs, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
We understand how vital this purchase is to you, that is why Help Medical is committed to arranging fast and affordable shipping and delivery to all of our customers.
Take advantage of free Ground Shipping for all orders over $89 within the U.S. For orders under $89, we promise to assign the best courier with the most affordable rate. (Free Shipping does not apply to rentals)
Join our mailing list !
Copyright © Help Medical Supplies. All Rights Reserved.