DeVilbiss Healthcare IntelliPAP 2 AutoAdjust CPAP w/ Heated Humidifier and Pulse Dose
The IntelliPAP 2 was designed with you in mind. The large display allows for a digital clock with built-in wake-up alert functionality. The small footprint (6.1" x 7.6") is smaller than a magazine and saves valuable real estate on the nightstand. The whisper quiet operation of 26.6 dBA is less than the typical sound level of a library. The brightness of the controls and the display can be adjusted independently and have both active and standby brightness settings so it can be bright when you need it and off when you don´t. A convenient and discreet carry bag is included with a sleeve for a roller board.
Features and Benefits
- Large color display
- Clock with wake-up alert function
- Compact footprint on nightstand
- Auto-Adjusting pressure
- Pulsedose rainout reduction technology system
- SmartFlex pressure relief
- Bluetooth technology for tracking therapy through SmartLink App
- Actual Product Weight: 3.8 lbs
- Operating Relative Humidity: 15-93 Percent
- Operating Temperature: 41 to 104 deg F
- Overall Product Height: 6.3"
- Overall Product Length: 6.1"
- Overall Product Width: 7.6"
- Primary Product Color: White and Blue
- Primary Product Material: PolyCarbonate
- Storage Temperature: -13 to 158 deg F
- Volume: 375mL
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited on Machine and Humidification System; 3 Month Limited on Humidifier Chamber
Model # dv64d-hhpd
Help Medical Supplies are a provider of a wide range of healthcare products and equipment. We specialize in Oxygen Concentrators, CPAP machines and CPAP equipment. Our product line includes Wheelchairs, Scooters, Nebulizers, Stairlifts, Rehab & Mobility equipment and much more. Our competitive prices separate us from the competition, but our outstanding customer service and customer loyalty solidifies our place. You can rent, buy, or finance equipment. Just give us a call-- you won't regret it!
All of the products we sell are fully covered by their manufacturer's warranties. CPAP mask warranties usually last 90 days from the date of purchase while most CPAP machines and Oxygen Concentrators extend for 2 years or more from the date of purchase. Should you have any questions regarding warranties or repairs, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
We understand how vital this purchase is to you, that is why Help Medical is committed to arranging fast and affordable shipping and delivery to all of our customers.
Take advantage of free Ground Shipping for all orders over $89 within the U.S. For orders under $89, we promise to assign the best courier with the most affordable rate. (Free Shipping does not apply to rentals)
Join our mailing list !
Copyright © Help Medical Supplies. All Rights Reserved.