The IntelliPAP AutoBilevel system incorporates the comfort of AutoAdjust and Bilevel technology to deliver comfortable therapy, particularly at higher prescription pressures. The IntelliPAP AutoBilevel offers our patented Flow Rounding technology to provide additional comfort during pressure transition. This helps to better mimic a patientí´s natural breathing pattern. The IntelliPAP AutoBilevel can be used for conventional CPAP, AutoAdjust, standard Bilevel, and Auto Bilevel. The system allows clinicians to adjust the apnea and hypopnea detection to your individual standards. The split-night feature allows you to measure activity through the first part of the night without pressure changes similar to single night lab study and titration. Includes highly efficient and effective IntelliPAP Humidification System.Features and Benefits
- Patented flow rounding technology
- Respiratory event detection and automatic pressure adjustment
- Adjustable definition of apnea and hypopnea
- Easy to read LCD display and pressure delay settings
- Snoring and mask condition detection
- Automatic altitude adjustment up to 8,500 feet
- Optional integrated heated humidification system
- Auto on/off automatically starts the flow of air after breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when mask is removed
- Whisper-quiet operation at 26dBA
- Delay pressure eases the machine to the prescribed pressure, allowing the user to fall asleep at a lower pressure
- Actual Product Weight: 6 lbs
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0-95 Percent
- Operating Temperature: 41 to 104 deg F
- Overall Product Height: 6.4"
- Overall Product Length: 6.5"
- Overall Product Width: 8.4"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 158 deg F
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited on Machine and Humidification System; 3 Month Limited on Humidifier Chamber
Model # dv57d-hh