DeVilbiss Healthcare IntelliPAP Bilevel S CPAP System with Heated Humidification
Model # dv55d-hh
The IntelliPAP Bilevel S CPAP System is the perfect choice for patients who require higher pressures to maintain airway patency. With a pressure range of 3-25 cm H20 and the ability to adjust the IPAP and EPAP delta up to 22 cm H20, the IntelliPAP Bilevel S offers maximum adjustability and can be operated in CPAP and Bilevel mode. Includes highly efficient and effective IntelliPAP Humidification System.Features and Benefits
- Exclusive Flow-Rounding technology softens transitions from IPAP to EPAP pressure
- Soft start slowly increases to the prescribed pressure over a period of 10 seconds to improve acclimation
- LCD display shows actual pressure, leak rate and patient breathing parameters such as breath rate, I/E ratio, minute volume and tidal volume
- Ramp delay settings of 0 to 45 minutes in 5-minute increments
- Among the quietest bilevel units on the market, only 26 dBA
- Actual Product Weight: 6 lbs
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0-95 Percent
- Operating Temperature: 41 to 104 deg F
- Overall Product Height: 6.4"
- Overall Product Length: 6.5"
- Overall Product Width: 8.4"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 158 deg F
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited on Machine and Humidification System; 3 Month Limited on Humidifier Chamber
Model # dv55d-hh
Help Medical Supplies are a provider of a wide range of healthcare products and equipment. We specialize in Oxygen Concentrators, CPAP machines and CPAP equipment. Our product line includes Wheelchairs, Scooters, Nebulizers, Stairlifts, Rehab & Mobility equipment and much more. Our competitive prices separate us from the competition, but our outstanding customer service and customer loyalty solidifies our place. You can rent, buy, or finance equipment. Just give us a call-- you won't regret it!
All of the products we sell are fully covered by their manufacturer's warranties. CPAP mask warranties usually last 90 days from the date of purchase while most CPAP machines and Oxygen Concentrators extend for 2 years or more from the date of purchase. Should you have any questions regarding warranties or repairs, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
We understand how vital this purchase is to you, that is why Help Medical is committed to arranging fast and affordable shipping and delivery to all of our customers.
Take advantage of free Ground Shipping for all orders over $89 within the U.S. For orders under $89, we promise to assign the best courier with the most affordable rate. (Free Shipping does not apply to rentals)
Join our mailing list !
Copyright © Help Medical Supplies. All Rights Reserved.