IntelliPAP Standard CPAP System with Heated Humidification
The DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Standard CPAP System has been designed with patients in mind, incorporating many of the recommendations solicited through research to optimize patient adherence. IntelliPAP's combination of comfort, education and therapy monitoring with SmartCode helps to ensure patient comfort, and acclimation. Includes highly efficient and effective IntelliPAP Humidification System.
Features and Benefits
- Smallest surface of all leading CPAP devices
- Among the quietest CPAPs on the market, only 26 dBA
- Large, slip-resistant pads on bottom of unit to minimize movement on night table during the night
- Eight-foot power cord length provides greater positioning flexibility, no bulky power brick
- Delay pressure ramp eases the machine to the prescribed pressure
- Extra air inlet and fine particle filter included
- Actual Product Weight: 6 lbs
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0-95 Percent
- Operating Temperature: 41 to 104 deg F
- Overall Product Height: 6.4"
- Overall Product Length: 6.5"
- Overall Product Width: 8.4"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 158 deg F
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited on Machine and Humidification System; 3 Month Limited on Humidifier Chamber
Model # dv51d-hh