Invacare Check O2 Plus Oxygen Analyzer
Designed with technicians in mind. Measure oxygen purity, flow rate and outlet pressure all in one, simple, two-button device without the need for in-field calibration. Invacare Check O2 Plus Oxygen Analyzer is a compact 3-in-1 tool to sample a concentrator used for oxygen therapy to measure oxygen purity, flow rate and outlet pressure. This is important oxygen accessory ensures the concentrator is working properly and that the patient is receiving oxygen at the flow rate recommended by the doctor. This two-button device is easy to operate. It's lightweight and weighs in at just 6.4 ounces. It comes in a blue protective boot to protect the device and maintain product integrity and accuracy. It's powered with two AA batteries that will provide 1,100 hours of use and more than 16,000 readings before batteries need to be replaced. It achieves such a high number of readings because it's designed with an automatic shut-off when it's not in use. Invacare Oxygen Analyzer (IRC450) is connected to the oxygen concentrator via a gas sample inlet and tubing that comes with the Check O2 Plus. Invacare recommends waiting 10 seconds in order for the oxygen reading to stabilize to get accurate oxygen purity measurement. When obtaining outlet pressure, cover the gas sample outlet while gas is flowing and wait five seconds to read the display. Pressure can be read in either PSI or kPa.
Three measurements rolled into one oxygen analyzer for ultimate convenience.
- Durable, compact design with simple, two-button operation
- Automatic shut-off extends battery life
- Two AA batteries provide over 16,000 readings
- Includes connection tubing
- Protective boot helps increase product integrity
- Large, easy to read LCD display
- Requires no in-field calibration
- Shielded, reinforced inlet port
- Brand: Invacare
- Product Type: Oxygen Analyzer
- Width: 3.16"
- Length: 5.10"
- Depth: 1.04"
- Oxygen Measurement Range: 21%-95.6%
- Flow Measurement Range: 0-10 LPM
- Pressure Measurement Range: 0.5-50 PSI
- Operating Temperature: 59°-104° F (15°-40°C)
- Product Weight: 6.4 oz
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.