Invacare Clinical Three-Position Recliner
The Clinical recliners are an ideal choice for use in dialysis, blood collection, same-day surgery, EKG, oncology, chemotherapy and respiratory care areas. The non-locking reclining mechanism and soft padding allows the resident to sit comfortably for prolonged periods of time in a full upright, leg-elevated or full recline position. The gas spring cylinders allow for Trendelenberg position. The high-strength vinyl upholstery is easy to clean and impervious to fluids. Maneuverability is achieved through four swivel casters, and the rear casters lock in place to secure the chair.
- Two convenient side tables for holding prep materials
- Footrests fold under chair, allowing users to rise to a standing position more easily
- Blow-molded side panels are easy to remove and clean
- Gas cylinder for instant Trendel enberg positioning for shock patients
- Articulating headrest makes it easier for user to see visitors
- Flame-retardant upholstery is also resistant to fluids for peace-of-mind (CA117)
- Brand: Invacare
- Product Type: Three-Position Recliner
- Overall Height: 49"
- Overall Width: 30"
- Overall Depth: 37"
- Tray Dimensions: L 19" x W 10"
- Seat Dimensions: W 21" x D 19"
- Seat to Floor Height: 22"
- Seat to Back Height: 32.5"
- Seat Angle Range: 16-39 degrees
- Back Angle Range: 25-70 degrees
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Weight: 96 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Year - Chair, 1 Year - Upholstery & Gas Cylinder
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.