Invacare CS7 Full-Electric Bed with Bed Ends
The innovative Carroll CS Series CS7 Bed is designed to provide the ultimate versatility for any facility or resident. The ultra low height works well for Memory Care Wings, while the ratcheting foot lift and optional Trendelenburg offer solutions for the Rehab Wing. 30" Working height gives the caregiver comfort while performing routine tasks for every resident.
The Auto Contour feature is comfort for the resident by simultaneously raising both the head and knees, which is designed to help keep residents comfortably in place while being better positioned for reading, watching TV or talking to family members. The CS7 bed is designed to provide the ultimate solution for long-term care facilities, accommodating a variety of residents up to 500 lbs
CS7 Full-Electric Bed
- Advanced Electronics – Designed with synchronized motors to keep the bed level at all times, providing stability throughout the travel range
- One-Touch Floor Lock – Patented one-touch floor lock secures the bed at any height
- Pure Vertical Rise – Raises straight up and down throughout the travel range, with zero horizontal movement of the casters, minimizing potential damage to the wall or flooring
- Exclusive Slat Deck Design – Designed to provide a comfortable sleep surface, allows for improved infection control and reduces wear and tear on the mattress
- Ergonomic Hand Pendant – Waterproof, rugged hand pendant designed to fit comfortably in the resident’s hand
CS Series Bed Assist Bar
- Designed for assisting residents in and out of bed
- Easy pull knob release quickly folds out of the way with two-way positioning
- Perfect for elderly users or those with limited mobility
CS Series Assist Rail
- Half rail mount to midsection of bed
- To assist individuals in positioning or during
- Easy pull knob release quickly folds out of the way with three-way positioning
- Easy to attach and provides added safety
CS Series ThinkSoft Bed Positioning Device
- Soft, rounded corners and textured surface for unsurpassed resident comfort
- Device rotates with head deck, making it easy for residents to reposition themselves
- Reliable, pinch-free latching mechanism for simplicity of use
- Open design so residents do not feel trapped
- Fits CS3, CS5, CS7, CS9, CS9FX600 all deck widths
- Able to snap current pendant holster on either side of device to adapt to room layout
- Incorporating a soft design which is also aesthetically pleasing, the thinksoft positioning device features easy, tool-less installation
- Brand: Invacare
- Product Type: Electric Bed
- Material: Steel
- Number of Motors: 4
- Functions: 3
- Rolling Position: Any Height
- Lock Type: Locking Casters
- Staff Control: Yes
- Leg/Heel Lift: Yes
- Length Range: 76"-80"
- Height Range: 7"-30"
- Sleep Deck Width: 36"
- Width: 36"
- Length Expansion System: Yes, Integrated
- Emergency Battery Back Up: Optional
- Headboard/Footboard Weight: 13 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Warning: CA Prop 65
- Warranty: 10 Years - Frame, 3 Years - Electrical, 5 Years - Mechanical
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.