Invacare CS9 FX600 Width-Adjustable Bed without Bed Ends
The Invacare Carroll Series CS9 Adjustable Bed is both height and width adjustable, meaning the bed can be raised and lowered as needed to a more comfortable working height for the caregiver to reduce strain on their spine, as well as widened to accommodate the patient's comfort; both of these features can also be extremely helpful when transferring patients in and out of bed. The foot and head of the bed can be independently elevated for the patient's comfort or ease of caregiver access; the Auto Contour feature allows them to be raised simultaneously to prevent the patient slipping and reduce shear. A straightforward pendant control that can be attached to either side of the bed operates all adjustments; an optional Hi-Lo Lock Out features allows caregivers to lock the current position to prevent accidental tampering from the patient. Included wall bumpers ensure the bed is a safe distance from the wall for operation at all times. Curved bed slats reduce shear on the mattress, encourage better airflow, and provide the same comfort as traditional grid patterns.
- Width-adjustable to accommodate patients of varying shapes and sizes comfortably
- Head and foot elevation with auto contour for patient comfort and therapeutic positioning
- Height-adjustable to suit preferred working height and reduce strain on caregiver
- Arched bed slats to reduce shear on mattress and increase airflow to prevent growth of bacteria
- Lockable casters for convenient portability at any height without sacrificing secure stationary capability
- Brand: Invacare
- Product Type: Adjustable Width Bed
- Overall Length: 88"
- Bed Deck Length: 80"
- Maximum Back Angle: 70 degrees
- Height Range: 9 1/2"
- Width: 36", 39", or 42"
- Weight: 190 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.