Invacare G-Series Full-Electric Bed with Half-Length Bed Rail (2 Sets)
Invacare's G-Series beds are the first homecare beds certified to meet the latest standard in patient safety, IEC 60601-2-52. The ergonomic bed deck features sturdy metal slat construction to provide greater support for patients lying in the bed while the extended bed height makes it easier for caregivers to tend to patients. Package includes G29 full-length bed rails.
G-Series Full-electric Bed (G5510)
- Pendant is ergonomically designed with an extended heavy duty strain relief for increased flexibility. Connects on either side of the bed for patient's ease of use
- Supportive Sleep Surface - The slat deck provides a comfortable sleep surface for patients, reduces wear and tear on the mattress and is simple to clean, allowing for improved infection control
- Interchangeable Bed Ends - Extensive travel range. Easy to clean and impact resistant
- Ergonomic head and foot sections with elongated head section for increased patient comfort
- Securely position the mattress to prevent sliding
- IP66 Rating - Water-resistant connections to prevent fluid ingress
- Crank Through electronics - Allows all motors to be operated manually in the event of a power outage
- Meets IEC 60601-2-52 requirements
- Meets FDA dimensional guidelines for bed
G-Series Half-Length Rail (G30)
- Durable powder coated finish resists scratching
- Features sturdy, one-inch diameter tubing and includes a rigid cross brace that provides enhanced strength and durability for added protection from entrapment risks
- Bed rails, when properly used, are an important safety and accident prevention accessory
- Half-length rail is ideal for patients who need assistance in repositioning while in the bed
- Exclusive to the Invacare G-Series beds
- Removable installation brackets
- Set of 2
- Meets IEC 60601-2-52 requirements and FDA dimensional guidelines for bed rails
- Brand: Invacare
- Series: G-Series
- Product Type: Full-Electric Bed
- Travel Range: 15.5" - 32"
- Overall Dimensions: W 36" x L 88"
- Sleep Surface: W 36" x L 80"
- Rail Length: 32"
- Rail Height Above Deck: 0.5" Lowered, 17" Raised
- Width Between Rails: 36.5"
- Safe Working Load: 450 lbs
- Patient Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Regulation Compliance: IEC 60601-2-52, IEC 60601-1-11, IP66, ANSI/AAMI, 60601-1 3rd Ed
- Warranty: 2 Years - Mechanical and Electrical, 5 Years - Welds, 1 Year - Rail
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.