Invacare G-Series Full-Electric Hospital Bed
The Invacare G-Series Bed is certified to the IEC 60601-2-52 standard for safety and essential performance of medical beds. With Invacare’s G-Series Bed you will have the peace of mind that your bed frame, mattress and rails have passed stringent tests to help ensure the highest standard for patient safety in the homecare environment. Invacare’s G-Series Bed is designed to deliver new and innovative features that further meet patients’ needs.
- Pendant is ergonomically designed with an extended heavy duty strain relief for increased flexibility. Connects on either side of the bed for patient's ease of use
- Supportive Sleep Surface - The slat deck provides a comfortable sleep surface for patients, reduces wear and tear on the mattress and is simple to clean, allowing for improved infection control
- Interchangeable Bed Ends - Extensive travel range. Easy to clean and impact resistant
- Ergonomic head and foot sections with elongated head section for increased patient comfort
- Securely position the mattress to prevent sliding
- IP66 Rating - Water-resistant connections to prevent fluid ingress
- Crank Through electronics - Allows all motors to be operated manually in the event of a power outage
- Meets IEC 60601-2-52 requirements
- Meets FDA dimensional guidelines for bed
- Brand: Invacare
- Series: G-Series
- Product Type: Full-Electric Bed
- Travel Range: 15.5" - 32"
- Overall Dimensions: W 36" x L 88"
- Sleep Surface: W 36" x L 80"
- Safe Working Load: 450 lbs
- Patient Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Regulation Compliance: IEC 60601-2-52, IEC 60601-1-11, IP66, ANSI/AAMI, 60601-1 3rd Ed
- Warranty: 2 Years - Mechanical and Electrical, 5 Years - Welds
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.