Invacare microAIR MA51 Alternating Pressure Mattress System
The microAIR Alternating Pressure Mattress helps to reduce pressure to aid in the prevention and treatment of stage I to IV pressure ulcers. For added peace-of-mind, the solenoid valve system allows the mattress to remain inflated during a power outage.
- With solenoid valve system allows for easy set up and effective therapy cycles
- Four therapy times can be adjusted for patient comfort to provide pressure relief
- Constantly monitors the air pressure in the mattress to maintain the appropriate pressure to prevent capillary occlusion (generally below 32mm/Hg)
- Manual Fowler when activated manually, 25% more air is automatically pushed into the mattress to prevent patient from bottoming out when bed is articulated
- Audio and visual alarms warns the patient and caregiver during power outage or low pressure
- Lock out button prevents against tampering or accidental adjustments
- Quick connect coupler allows for quick and easy set up
- Mattress remains inflated during power outage as long as air hose is connected to the compressor
- Pressure can be adjusted by 25%, 50% or 75% to provide comfort for frail patients
- Dual-layer, quilted cover
- Brand: Invacare
- Product Type: Mattress System
- Flow Rate (Pump): 10 LPM
- Length: 80"
- Width: 36"
- Height: 8"
- Alternating Time Cycle: Adjustable 5, 10, 15, or 20 minute
- Alarms: Audio and Visual
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year Cover/Mattress; 2 Year Power Unit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.