Invacare microAIR MA90Z Alternating Pressure, Lateral Rotation Mattress System
The Invacare microAIR MA90Z Therapeutic Support Surface model is an advanced mattress enhanced with patented features to create the ultimate patient comfort and relief. Using a compressor system, the MA90Z mattress offers alternating lateral rotation and on demand low air loss to help provide pressure relief and moisture management for up to stage IV pressure ulcers.
- Dual-layered, quilted cover is fluid-resistant and vapor permeable
- Audio and visual alarms signal when air pressure is low or during a power outage
- Turn times of 10, 20, 30 and 60 min. with option to turn right or left only
- State of the art compressor allows for easy set up and effective therapy cycles
- Constant pressure monitoring – Solenoid valves open and close to regulate the air inside the mattress and maintain the pressure at or below 32mm/Hg to avoid capillary occlusion
- Wireless auto fowler – When the transmitter in the head section is raised, 25% more air is automatically added into the mattress, helping prevent the patient from bottoming out
- Power outage safety – Compressor remains inflated through power outage
- Rotation angles 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and full turn options
- Z-Cell – Patented design creates a more comfortable and subtle turn
- Urethane four way stretch quilted cover, denier nylon bottom
- Brand: Invacare
- Product Type: Mattress System
- Compressor: 50 LPM
- Length: 80"
- Height: 10"
- Alarms: Audio and Visual
- Regulation Compliance: 16 CFR 1632, 16 CFR 1633
- Warranty: 1 Year Cover/Mattress; 2 Year Power Unit