The 3B Luna CPAP Machine with Integrated H60 Heated Humidifier uses comfort features such as Ramp and Reslex to ease the pressure for the user. Ramp peacefully increases the pressure within a set time to adjust the user to the prescribed pressure, while Reslex softens the pressure as the user exhales. A protective delay is built into the humidifier which allows the machine to release air from the humidifier for 15 minutes after the machine has been turned off. The Luna CPAP is a single-pressure machine designed to provide constant pressure throughout the night.
- Integrated Heated Humidifier Included
- Pressure Relief Comfort Features
- User-Friendly Display Screen
- Data Tracking for Compliance
Integrated Heated Humidifier Included
Warm the air traveling through the CPAP hose by pairing the machine with the integrated heated humidifier. At times, CPAP therapy can result in dry mouth and congestion. To help diminish these effects, choose between the Luna's five humidification levels. Level 1 offers the lowest amount of humidification, while Level 5 indicates the user has reached the highest level of humidification. The Luna Heated Humidifier is designed to mark the level with the corresponding number of blue lights. For example, if the user selects Level 3, the device will show 3 small, blue lights. If the user selects no humidification, the lights will not turn on.
Pressure Relief Comfort Features
Reslex was implemented into the Luna CPAP design to help users adjust as they exhale during sleep therapy. When the feature is turned on, Reslex will begin softening the exhalation automatically. There are three settings available: Level 1 reduces the exhalation with the least change, while Level 3 offers the greatest reduction in pressure.
The Ramp feature included on the CPAP machine introduces the prescribed pressure to the user over a set period of time. Turn the knob on the front of the machine to extend the Ramp in increments of 5 minutes. Based on the time set, the Luna will continually adjust to reach the prescribed pressure.
User Friendly Display Screen
The colorful 2.4 inch screen helps the user to clearly navigate the menu in order to change the default settings or request compliance data. Also, alert messages are designed to appear along the large display to visually notify the user when a situation occurs. Each potential failure emerges in conjunction with a warning sound.
This Product Includes...
- Luna CPAP Machine
- Luna Heated Humidifier
- Side Cover
- Reusable Foam Filter (2)
- Power Supply
- Power Cord
- SD Memory Card
- Carrying Case
- User Manual
- Quick Operation Manual
- Measurement - Luna™ CPAP: 6.7 in L x 7.7 in W x 4.6 in H
- Measurement - Luna™ CPAP with Humidifier: 11.4 in L x 7.7 in W x 5.3 in H
- Weight - Luna™ CPAP: 3.3 lbs
- Weight - Luna™ CPAP with Humidifier: 5.5 lbs
- Screen Size: 2.4 in
- Temperature for Operation: 41 degree F to 95 degree F (5 degree C to 35 degree C)
- Temperature for Transport & Storage: -13 degree F to 158 degree F (-25 degree C to 70 degree C)
- Humidity for Operation: 15% to 93% Non-condensing
- Humidity for Transport & Storage: up to 93% Non-condensing
- Max Operating Altitude: 10,000 ft
- Atmospheric Pressure for Operation: 760-1060 hPa
- Atmospheric Pressure for Transport & Storage: 760-1060 hPa
- Pressure Range: 4 to 20 hPa (in 0.5 hPa increments),
- AC Power: 100-240 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz, 2.0 A max
- Sound Pressure Level:<30 dB at a pressure of 10hPa
- Sound Power Level:<38 dB at a pressure of 10hPa
- Ramp: Between 0 to 60 Minutes
- Hose Length - Included Hose: 6 ft
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.