Nonin XPOD Oximeter Kit
The Nonin Xpod Pulse Oximeter is a powerful, clinical option for superior patient therapy management. It can be paired with the SmartLink Therapy Management System to provide up to nine nights of patient oximetry data. While SmartLink monitors and records up to 72 hours of continuous SpO2 and pulse data from the Xpod Oximeter, the IntelliPAP Standard, Standard Plus, AutoAdjust, or Bilevel model displays the information, which can also be downloaded to SmartLink PC software and viewed in report format. Included with the Nonin Xpod Pulse Oximeter accessory package is the Nonin soft sensor finger probe that comfortably and securely fits on to a userí´s finger; it stays in place for overnight use. SmartLink records only when the oximeter receives a strong signal, no more interference from ambient light.Features and Benefits
- The Nonin Xpod Pulse Oximeter can now be paired as an optional accessory with the DeVilbiss SmartLink Therapy Management System to provide up to nine nights of patient oximetry data.
- PureSAT technology provides exceptionally accurate pulse oximetry
- A full range of sensors can be used with the Xpod. Reusable, flex, and soft sensor oximeter
- Delivers superior performance and can be used in motion and low perfusion
- The soft sensor finger probe is comfortable and stays in place, making it perfect for overnight use
- The Xpod Oximeter and soft sensor are designed to integrate with SmartLink, using only the Xpod cable
- Form-fitted design decreases ambient light interference
- Durable and easy to clean
- Actual Product Weight: 0.25 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 1"
- Overall Product Length: 1"
- Overall Product Width: 1"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # dv5m-697