Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer Green Certified Foam Refill for LTX-12 Dispenser - 1200 mL
Purell LTX Advanced Green Certified 1200 mL foaming instant hand sanitizer! Formulated with a nourishing blend of skin conditioners, this instant hand sanitizer is perfect for restrooms and kitchens at schools, restaurants, and hotels. Not only does it kill more than 99.99% of the most common germs, it is also clinically proven to help maintain skin health.
This hand sanitizer comes in a durable, PET bottle, uses 30% less material, and is better for the environment than traditional plastic sanitizer bottles. Using a patent-pending Controlled Collapse technology, the bottle will even keep its shape longer while emptying, making it more visually appealing. Plus, the bottle's crystal clarity allows you and your employees to easily monitor the fill level. Simply recycle the bottle and replace it with a new one when it is empty! Constructed with a strong seal to resist germs and contaminants, this sanitizer will help maintain your clean facility.
- Kills 99.99 percent of most common germs that may cause illness
- Outperforms other hand sanitizers ounce-for-ounce
- Clinically-proven to maintain skin health
- America’s #1 Instant hand sanitizer
- SMART-FLEX bottle design uses 30 percent less material than HDPE
- Patent-pending controlled collapse technology maintains bottle shape longer while emptying
- Removable pump for easier recycling
- SANITARY SEALED refill helps prevent contamination
- Luxurious foam formulation
- Third-party sustainability certifications
- Refills are made from recyclable plastic
- Intelligent design creates less waste
- Each 1200 mL refill holds up to 1300 uses
- Active Ingredient: 72% v/v Absolute Ethanol
- Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Alcohol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate. Ingredients of ‘fragrance/parfum’ comply with the safety standards of the International Fragrance Association (IFRA)
- Meets UL EcoLogo Standard for Hand Sanitizer UL 2783
- Meets USDA biobased Standard for hand sanitizer
- Ingredients Derived from Natural Sources: 91% of formula ingredients derived from plant or biobased sources. Enriched with a natural moisturizer to condition skin
- Biodegradable Formulation: Formula meets OECD (Organization for Economic Co-Operation and Development) Guidelines for biodegradability
Direction for Use
- Place enough product in your palm to thoroughly cover your hands
- Rub hands together briskly until dry. Should take approximately 15 seconds
- Brand: Purell
- Product Type: Hand Sanitizer
- Size: 1200 mL
- Height: 8.95"
- Width: 3.69"
- Length: 5.11"
- Color: Clear
- Form: Foam
- Dispensing System: LTX
- Product Type Packaging: Dispenser Refills
- Refill Type: Refill for LTX-12 Dispensing System
- Refill Material: Lightweight PET Plastic Bottle, Polypropylene Collar, Mixed Material Plastic Pump
- Refill Recyclability: Remove Pump on Refill for Easy Recycling
- Dispenser Material: Durable ABS Plastic with Rugged Polycarbonate View Windows (both recycling code number 7)
- Temperature Store Below: 110°F (43°C)
Locking and Unlocking the LTX-12 Dispenser
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.