DeVilbiss Healthcare SmartLink Module and Software Setup Kit
The SmartLink Therapy Management system provides a simple means of monitoring and recording CPAP usage and evaluating the effectiveness of CPAP therapy. SmartLink can be added to any IntelliPAP model, instantly increasing its capability. Stored data is transferred to a computer via an SD card for analysis by the SmartLink software package. Once the patient monitoring period is complete, then the module can be removed and placed on another IntelliPAP unit.Features and Benefits
- SmartLink Dashboard is a collection of customizable tables to quickly identify important tasks, information and patients that need closer attention
- Advanced Find provides power search function to locate patients, doctors, payors and devices in the system, and users can save frequently used search queries
- Report templates can be created and saved for reports viewed exactly as you want them, in the order you want them
- Built-in SmartCode reports, a DeVilbiss exclusive, are now part of the SmartLink software. SmartCode compliance data is downloaded in the SD card with SmartLink and Oximetry data, and can even be viewed over time for people who need more than 90 days to ensure compliance
- Detailed oximetry reports included with the patient report section
- When using the optional Nonin oximeter, scoring of desaturations and heart rate is now part of the patient record
- Actual Product Weight: 1 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 1"
- Overall Product Length: 3.5"
- Overall Product Width: 2"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited
Model # dv5m-ss-2