ZeniABSORB Super Absorbent Dressing is a non-adhesive, sterile dressing for use on heavily draining wounds. The triple layered construction consists of an air permeable and waterproof non-woven layer, a super absorbent pad layer and a hydro-penetrating non-woven layer. ZeniABSORB is designed to facilitate fluid management to promote an optimal moist wound environment which leads to the promotion of faster wound closure. The absorbent pad provides superior absorption and locks drainage away to minimize the risk of maceration and damage to the peri-wound skin.
- Super Absorbency
- Non-Adherent to Wound Bed
- Breathable, Waterproof Backing Prevents Strike Through
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Protects Against Maceration
- Can be Repositioned After Application
- Gentle on Sensitive and Fragile Skin
- Used as Primary or Secondary Dressing
- Highly Conformable and Comfortable
- Easy Application
Indications for Use
- Pressure Ulcers
- Diabetic Ulcers
- Leg Ulcers
- Surgical Wounds
- Moderate to Heavily Draining Wounds
- Do not use ZeniABSORB Super Absorbent dressing on dry or low exuding wounds, eyes, mucous membranes or in wound cavities because the dressing swells during absorption.
- Do not use on third–degree burns.
- Do not use if a known allergy or hypersensitivity exists to the dressing or its components.
- ZeniABSORB is single use only. Do not reuse.
- Do not use the dressing if the sterilized packaging is damaged or open.
- Do not cut the dressing. The cover must remain intact.
- Store the product in a cool, dry place and avoid light.