The 10L Oxygen Concentrator weighs only 42 lbs, the 10 Liter Oxygen Concentrator is one of the smallest, most compact high-volume concentrators on the market, perfect for patients who need more than 5 lpm of oxygen. Equipped with exclusive DeVilbiss Oxygen Sensing Device (OSD) for monitoring oxygen produced, this concentrator helps to ensure user safety and product reliability. The 10 Liter Concentrator also provides an auxiliary port for convenient connection to most transfill systems for refilling cylinders at home, and it can easily be used with high-pressure masks and large volume nebulizers.
Please note - Any smoking while using the unit or evidence that unit has been used in a smoke filled environment will void the warranty.
- Built upon the reliable features of the 525 concentrator, the 1025 Oxygen Concentrator is designed to provide optimal oxygen delivery for patients with varying flow requirements
- Assembled in the USA and built in the same shell as the 5 Liter, the 10 Liter Concentrator is also compatible with cylinder transfill systems
- Sold separately, the Transfill Caddy is designed with a steel frame to simply connect the 18 x 14 inch shelf, designed to support up to 40 lbs., to the DeVilbiss 10L Concentrator
- Front view (Figure A), Rear View (Figure B)
- With a weight of 42 lbs. and an identical footprint to the 525 unit, the 1025 is substantially smaller and lighter than competitive 10 Liter concentrators
- Capable of delivering 87% to 96% of O₂ purity from 2 to 10 LPM, the 10 Liter Concentrator is an ideal investment for your patients and business alike
- Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD® (Oxygen Sensing Device), standard on every unit, monitors the oxygen produced and ensures patient safety and reliability for longer service intervals
- Equipped with accessible patient controls, bright LEDs that can be seen from a distance, protected cannula fitting and recessed humidifier nook to prevent damage