CAIRE’s 5 LPM compact stationary oxygen concentrator is one of the most technologically advanced concentrators available on the market. The quiet operation, simple user interface, and reduced power draw are perfect for patients and care facilities, while the durability, reliability, and ease of maintenance is the perfect combination for equipment providers.
Please note - Any smoking while using the unit or evidence that unit has been used in a smoke filled environment will void the warranty.
Patients love the CAIRE Companion 5 because:
- Less than 300 W power consumption at 3.0 LPM and lower continuous flow rates, reducing electrical costs.
- Low noise output.
- Robust metal cannula barb for durability.
- Humidifier bottle easily accessible on the front of the unit.
- Easy-to-read flow meter and alarm lights.
- Available with oxygen monitor alarm for purity below 85%.
Homecare providers and care facilities love the CAIRE Companion 5 because:
- Built for durability and longevity.
- CAIRE’s autoFLOW™ technology optimizes overall performance
- Adjusts valve cycle timing based on flow rates
- Reduces compressor load by 25% at 2 LPM
- Decreases wear on all major components
- Consistent purity delivered at all flow rates
- High capacity compressor and sieve beds.
- Limited connections and modular design for easy service.
- Intake filter accessible through filter door and lengthy 2-year maintenance intervals.
- Large and easy-to-read hour meter displays diagnostic alarm codes.
Manufacturer: Chart Industries (Caire)
Part Number(s): 15067005
GTIN Number(s): 00618281306881
In the Box: Companion 5 ECO Oxygen Concentrator
HCPCS Insurance Code(s): E1390
Machine Operating Modes: Continuous Flow Oxygen Concentrator
Dimensions: 21.5 x 12.5 x 13.5 Inches (Approximate)
Weight: 36 Pounds (Approximate)
Oxygen Flow - Continous: .5 to 5 LPM
Oxygen Concentration: 90 % (+5.5 / -3 %)
Oxgen Cannula Length: 50 Feet (Maximum)
Oxygen Alarms: Power Failure, High Flow, Low Flow, General Malfunction, Low O2 Concentration (Optional)
AC Power: 120 VAC / 60 Hz
AC Power Supply Dimensions: 8 Feet (Approx) (Approx)
AC Power Consumption: 285 Watts Average (350 Watts Maximum)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.