Resmed Remote Alarm II
ResMed's Remote Alarm II allows caregivers and medical staff to leave a patient’s bedside, knowing they will be alerted with an audible and visual signal if an alarm is triggered on the Astral or Stellar ventilation device. An additional remote alarm can be connected for monitoring from other locations.
- Long battery life and low battery alert is designed to reduce downtime
- It can easily be connected to a hospital alarm system
- It's easy to use and install and comes with a wall bracket for easy mounting
- Cable not included
- Brand: ResMed
- Series: Astral
- Product Type: Remote Alarm
- Length: 5.70"
- Width: 3.15"
- Height: 1.22"
- Weight: 0.2 lbs (without battery)
- Color: Black
- Housing Construction: Flame Retardant Engineering Thermoplastic
- Operating Temperature: +32°F to 104°F (0°C to +40°C)
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 95% non-condensing
- Operating Altitude: Sea level to 10,000 ft (3,050 m)
- Storage and Transport Temperature: -22°F to 158°F (-30°C to +70°C)
- Output Volume: 55-90 dBA (as per ISO 3744:2010)
- Power Supply: Two AA 1.5V batteries (LR6 - alkaline or FR6 - lithium) (not included)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.