Whether you’re just beginning sleep apnea treatment or you need to replace your current CPAP device, few purchases could prove more valuable than a CPAP bundle. Here at Help Medical Supplies, we offer CPAP bundles for many of the top brands on the market, including Philips Respironics, ResMed, and Z1 Travel.
While the specific CPAP device that will best meet your treatment needs will vary based on your prescription and doctor’s recommendation, one fact remains consistent: getting a CPAP bundle will improve the quality of your sleep and your overall well-being.
Beginning With a Bundle
When many patients begin CPAP treatment, they make the mistake of assuming that the only thing they will need is the CPAP device itself. However, this is far from the only piece of equipment that will be needed to start receiving treatment.
For example, selecting the right mask will have a significant impact on the quality of your sleep apnea therapy. While some patients find nasal pillows to be a comfortable and effective way of receiving the required air flow, others require a full face mask due to their tendency to breathe through the mouth.
In addition to the mask, you will also need tubing to connect the mask to the device, as well as replacement parts for the many components that will need to be switched out on a regular basis. Trying to purchase all these parts separately can prove to be a major headache.
The good news is that when you purchase a bundle to start your CPAP journey, you won’t have to worry about missing out on any crucial components. By combining the CPAP device, the mask of your choice, replacement components, and more, you will have everything you need to start successful treatment.
When insurance doesn’t fully cover the cost of sleep apnea therapy — or if you don’t have insurance at all — streamlining the purchasing process isn’t the only reason to consider purchasing a CPAP bundle. More often than not, buying a bundle will provide much greater long-term savings than if you were to purchase a CPAP machine, masks, and individual replacement components separately.
Buying separate replacement components such as 15mm tubing, disposable ultra-fine filters, or a water tank adds up over time. When you buy these parts together in a bundle, you can enjoy additional savings off the suggested retail price compared to if you bought them individually — and over time, these savings will add up, too.
Whether you are buying your first CPAP device or simply need to stock up on replacement parts, buying bundles will help you save money. By consolidating orders and reducing how often you need to purchase replacement components, you can enjoy further savings by avoiding the shipping charges that are unavoidable when making smaller purchases.
Readily Available Replacement Parts
Another advantage of buying a CPAP bundle is that you will be better prepared for when you need to replace parts for your system. Each component of a CPAP system has different recommendations for when it should be replaced, which can be somewhat confusing and difficult to track for new users.
For example, a full face mask or nasal pillow, as well as their associated tubing, should be replaced every three months. However, the headgear and chin straps for these masks typically only need to be replaced after six months of use. Yet, at the same time, the cushions used for these mask systems may need to be replaced once or twice per month.
Other components also need to be replaced on a consistent basis. Disposable filters typically need to be replaced twice per month to prevent exposure to mildew and other airborne bacteria. However, non-disposable filters only need to be replaced twice per year. Similarly, the CPAP device’s humidifier water chamber also needs to be replaced after six months to prevent bacteria buildup.
All of that can feel like a lot to keep track of, especially when you are just getting used to sleep apnea therapy. While a CPAP bundle doesn’t include every replacement part that you will need in the months and years to come, it does provide a good start for your initial months of treatment. Most device bundles come with additional tubes and filters, as these are the items that will need to be replaced first. Standard replacement bundles for individuals who already have a CPAP device may also include a water tank for the humidifier.
What about masks? While CPAP device bundles typically come with your choice of mask, you generally won’t find masks as part of a replacement bundle. This is because the type of mask that best fits each CPAP user can vary wildly.
For example, anyone using a Philips Respironics DreamStation CPAP device can use the same filters and water tank to keep their machine functioning properly. However, two individuals using the same device could need completely different masks to enjoy effective treatment.
Regardless of which type of mask best fits your treatment needs, we have plenty of replacement options available here at Help Medical Supplies. Our wide selection of masks and replacement mask parts will ensure a high-quality air seal that delivers an appropriate level of oxygen throughout your treatment.
Examples of CPAP Bundles
Here at Help Medical Supplies, we have several bundle options available, both for those purchasing a brand new CPAP device and for those who are simply in need of replacement parts. Here is a closer look at some of our top bundle options:
- DreamPack 200 - Respironics DreamStation Complete CPAP Kit: One of our most affordable bundles, this starter pack comes with the DreamStation CPAP DSX200T11 device as well as several additional parts. The device comes standard with a humidifier, water chamber, heated tube, and SD card. By purchasing the bundle, you also get two additional standard tubes, six disposable filters, a bedside organizer and carrying case, and a mask of your choice. Part of the appeal of the DreamStation line is its compatibility with a wide range of CPAP masks. Over 40 masks are compatible with the DreamStation (including masks from other brands), making it easy to find a comfortable fit that will provide reliable, effective treatment. The DreamStation’s low profile and modular design also ensures steady performance that doesn’t draw attention to itself on your nightstand.
- DreamClean 700 - Philips Respironics DreamStation Complete BiPAP Kit w/SoClean 2: There are several different models available in the Respironics DreamStation line, and we have bundles for them, too — including the advanced DreamStation Auto BiPap DSX700T11. This device is already noteworthy in and of itself thanks to its advanced data tracking and an auto-adjusting system that adapts delivered air pressure based on whether you are inhaling and exhaling. However, this bundle also offers something extra beyond the replacement parts included in the previously mentioned DreamStation bundle: the SoClean 2. This automated CPAP sanitizer cleans and disinfects your mask, tubing, and water chamber using activated oxygen. This removes almost 99 percent of bacteria in as little as 10 minutes. Best of all, you don’t need to disassemble your mask to complete the cleaning process, making it easier than ever to care for your equipment.
- Philips Respironics DreamStation GO Auto Travel CPAP Bundle Package: The DreamStation system goes portable with this convenient travel CPAP device that is fully FAA compliant. The DreamStation GO has an average battery life of 13 hours, ensuring that you can enjoy a full night’s therapy even when you don’t have access to a power source. This bundle option allows you to customize your purchase based on your needs. You can purchase the device on its own, or choose to add a travel kit, heated humidifier, or overnight battery pack — or all three! Customizing your bundle will make it easy to fit your sleep apnea therapy into your travel plans.
- ResMed AirMini AutoSet Travel CPAP Bundle: ResMed’s travel CPAP device is a lightweight solution that is perfect for taking your treatment on the go. Weighing a mere 10.5 ounces, it offers the same therapy solutions as the larger ResMed AirSense 10 line of CPAP devices, as well as convenient features like SmartStart and AutoRamp. This bundle comes with the AirMini CPAP device, a premium travel bag, an external 20W power supply, three HumidX Plus filters, and a mask setup pack with an AirMini compatible mask. Buyers can select from one of three mask options that are specifically designed for use with this travel-sized device.
- ResMed AirPack - AirSense 10 AutoSet For Her w/SoClean 2 and Sanitizer Bundle: Though women are less likely than men to have sleep apnea or be diagnosed with it, there is increasing awareness that many women also suffer from this condition. With this in mind, ResMed took its standard AirSense 10 device and made adjustments to better meet the needs of female patients. The AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her uses an algorithm that has been tailored for unique gender differences to ensure more comfortable treatment for women. Smaller face masks are also available for the device to better fit female patients. Aside from these differences, the machine delivers the same quality treatment and features that you would find in a standard AirSense 10 AutoSet, such as using real-time data to adjust pressure settings and differentiate between obstructive and central sleep apnea incidents. AutoRamp, SmartStart, and Expiratory Pressure Relief further improve comfort. This bundle comes with the device itself, the SoClean 2 sanitizer (and an adaptor), a CPAP mask, a bedside organizer and travel carry bag, and an extra water chamber tub, six replacement filters, and two standard replacement tubes.
- ResMed AirPack S - AirCurve 10 S Bundle Package: The ResMed AirCurve 10 S is a popular and effective bilevel device, offering different pressures for inhalation and exhalation to ensure more comfortable treatment. The AirCurve 10 S’s advanced breath monitoring system analyzes the length of the user’s breaths to alter the timing of its air pressure delivery system when necessary. The device also has a built-in humidifier to increase comfort and alleviate common therapy side effects, such as sore or dry throat. The integration of Vsync tech further improves treatment quality by detecting leaks and helping the user make needed adjustments to ensure a steady flow of air pressure. As with other ResMed bundles, this package comes with the device itself (along with an included SD card), a power supply, travel carry bag and bedside organizer, one mask of your choice paired with SlimLine tubing, and a replacement water chamber tub, six replacement filters, and two replacement tubes.
- Z1 Travel Auto CPAP with PowerShell and Overnight Battery: One of the most popular travel CPAP devices on the market, the Z1 Auto Travel CPAP weighs a mere 10 ounces and is only 6.5 inches long, making it ideally suited for travel. This device can be used as a set-pressure CPAP device, though its auto-adjusting system can further improve treatment comfort and quality by changing air pressure based on your breathing patterns. This bundle includes the integrated battery, an optional addition which allows you to enjoy treatment even when a power source isn’t available. It also comes with the PowerShell travel case, which makes it easy to keep the Z1 and the battery module together during travel. A bundle for the standard fixed-pressure Z1 Travel CPAP is also available.
- Respironics DreamStation CPAP & BIPAP Standard Replacement Bundle: When it comes to replacing parts for your Philips Respironics DreamStation device, you can’t go wrong with this comprehensive replacement bundle. This affordable replacement pack comes with one standard 15mm tube, one water tank, one reusable pollen filter, and six disposable ultra-fine filters. If you use heated tubing, a “Heated Replacement Bundle” is also available.
These bundles are only the tip of the iceberg in terms of what you can find on our site! We have several other bundles available for Philips Respironics and ResMed CPAP devices. Find the device that best fits your needs — and a bundle to go with it — and you’ll be well on your way to enjoying effective sleep apnea treatment.
Adjusting to sleep apnea therapy isn’t always easy. Getting used to breathing through a CPAP machine each night can take time, and if you don’t have insurance coverage, purchasing the equipment you need for your treatment can also prove to be somewhat expensive.
This is why at Help Medical Supplies, we seek to make it easier for patients by providing affordable prices on the most popular CPAP devices and their associated parts and accessories. With rentals, available financing, free shipping on orders of $89 or more, we make it easy for you to get the treatment you need in a way that fits your unique financial situation.
With a CPAP bundle, you can further streamline the quality of your treatment by getting all the supplies you need in one convenient package. By helping you stay on track with part replacements and save money on equipment expenses, you really can’t go wrong with any of our bundles.