Help Medical Supplies Rents to Renter signing this agreement medical equipment subject to all the terms and conditions set forth in this Rental Agreement and Renter agrees:
1. The medical equipment is the property of Help Medical Supplies and is in good Renter shall return equipment in the same condition as when received from Help Medical Supplies, at the end of the rental period for inspection, or sooner, upon the demand by Help Medical Supplies. Help Medical Supplies may repossess the medical equipment without demand at any time if it is used in violation of the terms of this agreement.
2. Renter may cancel this order 48 hours prior to delivery, if Renter cancels during the rental period after delivery, the renter may pay total of the used time without any special price or discount.
3. Help Medical Supplies shall not be liable or responsible for the loss of or damage to any property left, lost, damaged, stolen, stored or transported by Renter, its agents, servants, or employees, or any other person on or using the medical equipment, either before or after the return thereof to Help Medical Supplies. Renter assumes all risk of such loss or damage and waives all claims against Help Medical Supplies by reason thereof and Renter agrees to hold Help Medical Supplies harmless from and to defend and indemnify Help Medical Supplies against all claims based upon or arising out of such loss or damage.
4. Renter assumes all risk and liability for any loss, damage or injury, including death, to persons or property of Renter or others arising out of the use, operation or driving of the medical equipment.
5. The additional conditions outlined above have been reviewed and accepted as part of this agreement. Help Medical Supplies Rental Agreement - 555 Madison Ave, Suite #545, New York, NY 10022. Phone (855) 435-7144
6. Renter is responsible for the medical equipment and will reimburse Help Medical Supplies, Legal Owner of Equipment, for the full cost of replacement upon demand for any damage, loss, theft, or destruction of the medical equipment. The Renter understands and authorizes that Help Medical Supplies will charge the credit card or any other payment method used for any repair costs or the replacement costs of the medical equipment deemed necessary.
7. The following restrictions are cumulative and each shall apply to every use, operation of the medical equipment. Under no circumstances shall the medical equipment be used, operated by any person: a) under the age of 18, or b) while under the influence of intoxicants or narcotics, or c) in an unsafe manner.
8. Renter shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Help Medical Supplies, all of their agents, officers, servants, and employees from and against any and all losses, liability claims, damages, injuries, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage or injury claimed by persons that may arise from the use, operation or driving of the medical equipment, provided that such loss or damage was not caused by the fault or gross negligence and willful misconduct of Help Medical Supplies or its employees.
9. Renter assumes all costs and expenses of every kind and nature, including legal fees and disbursements arising out of and in connection with the use, operation or driving of the medical equipment.
10. Help Medical Supplies assumes no liability or responsibility for any acts or omissions of Renter or of Renter’s agents, servants, or employees.
11. Renter shall notify Help Medical Supplies immediately of any and all accidents and damage resulting from the use, operation or driving of the medical equipment.
12. Renter shall require drivers to operate the scooter with reasonable care and diligence and comply with the terms of this agreement.
13. Rental agrees to pay all costs, expenses, and attorney’s fees incurred by Help Medical Supplies in collecting sums due or in regaining possession of medical equipment or in enforcing or recovering any damage, losses or claims against Renter.
14. Renter or the driver of the medical equipment shall in no event be deemed the agent or employee of Help Medical Supplies in any manner or for any purpose whatsoever.
15. Any individual executing this Agreement as Renter in a representative capacity shall be bound personally, jointly and severally, with such fiduciary, corporation or other entity as to all obligations, expressed or implied, arising hereunder.
16. This Agreement shall be binding upon the distributes, heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and personal representatives of the undersigned Renter.
17. We reserve the right to refuse renting to anyone if deemed necessary due to various reasons.