3B Medical Siesta Full Face CPAP Mask
The 3B Medical Siesta Full Face Mask eliminates forehead support and uses rounded corners for better visibility lines. With an open line of sight and simple design, the Siesta offers you the premium features you're looking for-at prices anyone can afford.
Freedom of movement, unobstructed vision and an all-new self-adjusting cushion. The new 3B Siesta full-face mask is a modern twist with classic comfort.Modern Mask Technology
Easy change cushion cup that snaps into place and self adjusts to the patient’s face.Ergonomically Designed
Modern design and clean lines define the new Siesta Nasal mask. One of the most petite and flexible masks on the market.Flexibility for the Perfect Fit
Available in an all sizes and individually sized kit.Flexible Cushion Adapts to the Curves of Your Face
The Siesta offers a reliable and comfortable seal, thanks to the reinforced ribbing pattern built into the cushion. By adapting to your unique face shape, the Siesta can have fewer leaking incidents, resulting in a longer and higher sleep quality for you each night.No Forehead Support Means Fewer Red Marks
Get the therapy you need, without the next-day red marks! By eliminating the forehead support from the design, the Siesta removed additional touchpoints that typically cause discomfort and red marks.Elbow Rotates 360-Degrees for Improved Movement
Designed to rotate clockwise, the Siesta elbow accommodates for a broader range of motion than traditional masks. So no matter how you like to sleep, the Siesta is designed to keep up.Cushion Clips Into Place for Easy Assembly
Easily clean or change your cushion with the simple cushion design that clicks into place.
Just apply a little bit of pressure to the cushion, and it pops off for easy cleaning, making it perfect for anyone with arthritis.
- Easy grip cushion cup
- Distinctive exhalation in the silicone cushion for extra quite venting
- Mask Frame
- Mask Headgear
- Cushions in Small, Medium, and Large Sizes
- Brand: 3B Medical
- Product Type: Full Face CPAP Mask
- Resistance: at 50 L/min: 0.15 cmH2O, at 100 L/min: 0.5 cmH2O
- Inspiratory Resistance: 1.8 cmH2O at 50 L/min
- Expiratory Resistance: 2.0 cmH2O at 50 L/min
- The Non-Rebreathing Valve Open-To-Atmosphere Pressure: <= 2.8 cmH2O
- Sound: 28 dBA, with uncertainty 3 dBA
- Operating Temperature: +5C to +40C (41F to 104F)
- Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 93% relative humidity non-condensing
- Storage and Transport:-20C to +55C (-4F to 131F)
- Storage and Transport Humidity: 10% ~ 93% relative humidity non-condensing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.