3M Tegaderm Transparent Film Dressings can be used to cover and protect catheter sites and wounds, to maintain a moist environment for wound healing, and to secure devices to the skin. Tegaderm Transparent Film Dressings are made with a thin, semi-permeable film that enables long wear time and full site visibility to minimize unnecessary dressing changes.
- Provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses*
- Gentle to the skin, yet holds catheters and other devices in place
- Hypoallergenic and not made with natural rubber latex
- Dressing is conformable and flexes with skin for greater patient comfort
- Unique shapes and designs for both I.V. and wound needs