The SC-3008-DL gradient sequential compression device has been designed for the treatment of Lymphedema, Venous Insufficiency, and Wound Healing. The SC-3008-DL allows patients the freedom to use this device in the comfort of their own homes.
All patients have different needs so our custom developed technology measures and then delivers pressure to each and every chamber in the garment to give the best possible treatment.
- Dimensions: 4.5” x 11.75” x 7.5” (H x W x D)
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Pressure Range: 0-120mmHg
- Electrical Rating: 120 VAC, 60 HZ, .5 A
- Cycle Time: 6.5 seconds per chamber
- Inflation: 54 secs
- Deflation: 6 secs
- Warranty: 3 years
What Does it Do?
- Reduces Pain
- Relieves dynamic edema
- Promotes Lymphatic flow by moving fluid in the proper physiological direction (distal to proximal)
- Delivers continuous flow
- Bilateral Operation
- Provides Effective Prophylaxis for Venous Thrombosis
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.