AirFit F20 for Her Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
ResMed's AirFit™ F20 For Her Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear uses a flexible, padded frame to provide a comfortable hold throughout the night. The InfinitySeal™ full face cushion attaches to the frame, extending from the bridge of the nose to below the mouth. When positioned correctly, the seal is intended to withstand any pressure in order to maintain a strong seal. The frame provides open visibility and allows its users to read or watch TV before falling asleep.
- Wide Range of Vision
- InfinitySeal™ Cushion
- Soft Headgear with Magnetic Clips
- Quick Release Elbow with Diffuser
- Wide Range of Vision
The position of the AirFit™ 20 Full Face mask is maintained without the aid of the headgear support, creating an open view for CPAP users. Bedtime activities such as reading and watching TV are simple once again. The AirFit™ F20 is also a good mask choice for those who find themselves suffering from claustrophobia as the flexible frame spreads like wings beneath the eyes and above the ears. From the bridge of the nose to the top of the forehead, this mask provides a wide range of vision.
InfinitySeal™ technology is implemented into this cushion to reinforce the seal of the mask throughout therapy, regardless of the pressure. The AirFit F20™ cushion pairs with the newly designed frame which is intended to fit a number of different face types and structures. Together, the InfinitySeal™ and frame work together to help improve CPAP results.
Soft Headgear with Magnetic Clips
This mask features a padded headgear design extending above the ears, over the crown of the head, and downward toward the base of the head. The AirFit™ F20 For Her is specifically designed with feminine touches as it is offered in a pleasant, Violet color. This minimally invasive headgear is made of lightweight materials and serves as an additional comfort feature to the mask.
Magnetic headgear clips connect the bottom headgear straps to the base of the cushion. The clip allows the user to easily disengage the mask without destroying the fit.
Quick Release Elbow with Diffuser
The AirFit™ F20 elbow fastens to a round air tube which hosts a multitude of tiny holes used to diffuse noise as air exits the mask. This process is intended to make CPAP therapy quiet and enjoyable for the user as well as their bed partner.
The elbow serves an additional purpose as it connects the mask to the CPAP hose. The AirFit™ Series elbow has a quick release feature allowing the user to remove the CPAP hose quickly and efficiently, if needed. If you rise in the middle of the night, slide the CPAP hose from the base of the elbow, and leave the mask in tact.
- Headgear Dimensions (Upper Straps): 5.25 in L
- Headgear Dimensions (Lower Straps): 10.25 in L
- Headgear Weight: 0.70 oz
- Cushion Dimensions (Medium): 4.50 in L x 3.5 in W x 2.5 in H
- Cushion Weight (Medium): 1.34 oz
- Mask with Headgear Weight: 4.00 oz
- Mask without Headgear Weight: 3.30 oz
- Material Components (Cushion Assembly): Silicone Elastomer and Polycarbonate
- Material Components (Elbow Assembly): Polyamide, Silicone Elastomer, Polycarbonate, and Polybutylene Terephthalate
- Material Components (Frame Assembly): Polyester Elastomer, Polycarbonate, Nylon/Elastane, and Metal Plated Magnet
- Material Components (Headgear): Nylon/Elastane, Polyurethane, and Polyamide
- Material Components (Headgear Clip): Polycarbonate and Metal Plated Magnet