The Invacare Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator passes the tests of daily life: Dual intakes and exhausts maximize heat dissipation; downward facing ports and vents allow this POC to meet IP22 water resistance standard for exposure up to 10 minutes; and reinforced bag bumpers, and a foam encapsulated compressor help with everyday bumps.
- FAA approved for commercial flights.
- Small and compact.
- Lightweight and easy to carry.
- 5 levels of pulse oxygen flow.
- Easy to operate with only 4 control buttons.
- Top loading batteries provide easy access.
- Durable exterior with impact and water resistant.
- Simple LCD interface with large buttons.
- HEPA filter positioned for easy access and replacement.
- Switch batteries without turning off the concentrator.
- Convertible carry bag serves as messenger, handbag or backpack.
Product Size and Weight
- Width: 7.5 Inch.
- Height: 9.45 Inch.
- Depth: 3.88 Inch
- Weight: 6 pounds with one battery, Carry Case and carry strap.
- Noise: 40 dBA.
- Oxygen Concentration: 87 to 95.6%.
- Oxygen Flow: Pulse.
- Pulse Settings: 1 to 5.
- Maximum Oxygen Flow: 880 mL per minute.
- Maximum Outlet Pressure:
- Operating Temperature Range: 41 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Operating Altitude Range: 0 to 10,000 feet above sea level.
- Average Power Consumption at setting 2 (watts): 40 watts.
- AC Power: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz, 1 Amp (auto sensing).
- Battery Duration
- Single Battery: Up to 5 hours.
- Double Battery: Up to 10 hours.
- Battery Charging Time
- Single Battery: 2 hours, 20 minutes.
- Double Battery: 4 hours, 40 minutes.
- Use: Stationary, portable, and travel.
- FAA approved.
Manufacturing and Dependability
- Product Numbers: POC1-100B
- Manufacturer: Invacare.
- Brand: Platinum.
- Made in USA.
- Warranty: 1 year
- Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator
- Carrying case
- AC adapter
- DC adapter
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.