Precision Medical 5L EasyPulse Portable Oxygen Concentrator with Carry Bag
EasyPulse 5L have been designed and built around providing the highest therapeutic oxygen for the longest period of time so you can live the life you want. EasyPulse 5L are powered by an internal lithium-ion battery. Purchasing the optional external battery doubles your duration making EasyPulse a truly mobile oxygen therapy solution.
Innovative VPSA Technology with CMV
Precision Medical POCs use Vacuum Pressure Swing Adsorption technology ensuring each sieve bed is perfectly regenerated every cycle. This results in clean sieve beds that produce high oxygen purity for a long period of time. With controlled minute volume (CMV), your oxygen patients receive therapeutic oxygen in the first third of the inspiratory phase for maximum efficiency, regardless of breath rate.
Easy to Use
Simply turn the dial or push a button to the desired flow and start to use. An easy to read battery level indicator and an alarm LED are also displayed on the front panel.
Proven Battery Life
The internal and external batteries combine to provide up to 11 hours of battery life. This duration allows patients to be mobile with the confidence that their oxygen needs will be met, at home as well as when traveling. CMV technology ensures battery duration stays consistent on all flow settings.
Precision Medical incorporates CMV technology used in the EasyPulse5 Oxygen Conserver, the largest selling O2 conserver on the market. Controlled Minute Volume technology delivers therapeutic oxygen to the patient in the first 1/3 of the inspiratory phase for maximum efficiency.
The EasyPulse POC’s consistently deliver high oxygen purity to the patient. High oxygen purity, coupled with a 5 year warranty on the sieve beds, allows peace of mind for both provider and patient.
- Compact and easily portable
- Lightweight unit
- CMV technology automatically adjusts oxygen volume to meet user's needs
- Easy to use rotary knob operation system
- Simple battery level indicator and led alarm system
- Long battery life
- AC charger and DC charger (for car) included
- Whisper quiet operation
- Proven quality exceeds medical device directive requirements
- Comfortable carry bag with fully adjustable padded shoulder strap
- FAA approved for air travel
- Brand: Precision Medical
- Product Type: Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- Height: 10.10"
- Width: 6.5"
- Depth: 4.5"
- Weight: 6.6 lbs
- Battery Charging Time: 4.0 hr
- Flow Settings: Pulse 1-5
- Sound Level: 40 dBA at Setting 2
- Temperature (Operating Ranges): 41°F to 104°F (5°C - 40°C)
- Temperature (Storage Ranges): -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Relative Humidity: Up to 95% Non-Condensing
- Oxygen Concentration: 87% - 95%
- AC Power Adapter: 100-240 VAC (1.0 A @ 120 VAC)
- DC Power Adapter: 11-16 VDC (5.0 A @ 12 VDC)
- Certification: cULus listed
- Device and Sieve Beds: 5-Years
- Battery, Power Supplies and Cords: 1-Year
- Setting 1: 4.7 hrs
- Setting 2: 3.4 hrs
- Setting 3: 2.7 hrs
- Setting 4: 2.0 hrs
- Setting 5: 1.6 hrs
- Setting 1: 9.4 hrs
- Setting 2: 6.8 hrs
- Setting 3: 5.4 hrs
- Setting 4: 4.0 hrs
- Setting 5: 3.2 hrs
- EasyPulse POC 5L
- Internal lithium-ion battery
- Nasal Cannula
- Car Charger
- Wall Charger
- Carry Bag
- User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.