Graham Field Lumex Preferred Care Recliner with Drop Arms
Lumex Preferred Care Recliner plus a unique drop arm mechanism. Self storing, height adjustable drop arms are simple for the caregiver to activate and enables a safer, easier lateral transfer for the resident and caregiver. Padded armrests provide a soft surface for added comfort. Directional wheel lock on right rear caster reduces “crabbing” of recliner and enables the chair to be moved down hallways with less effort.
- Infinite recliner back patented mechanism provides infinite positioning of the back, ranging from 95 degrees to 145 degrees for increased resident comfort and pressure relief. The reclining back can be locked in any position by the caregiver
- A unique suspension system self-adjusts to each person, cradling the resident from head to heel and virtually eliminating the risk of “bottoming out”
- Extra-wide padded armrests and side panels maximize comfort
- Durable epoxy coated welded steel frame is easy to clean and maintain
- Quick-release upholstery allows for easy cleaning, removal and replacements
- Vinyl upholstered back is sulfide stain, mildew and oil resistant
- A variety of accessories are available to customize the chair for specific individual needs
Lumex Wrap-Around Warranty
- Welded Frame: Limited Lifetime
- Upholstery: Limited One Year
- All Other Components: Limited Three Year
- IV Pole & Mount
- Headrest Pillow
- Head Support
- Body Bolsters
- Adjustable Footrest
- Foot-Drop Assembly
- Activity Tray Table
- Brand: Graham Field
- Product Type: Preferred Care Recliner
- Overall Width: 28"
- Overall Depth: 36"
- Overall Height: 48"
- Seat Width: 19"
- Seat Depth: 19.5"
- Seat Height: 22"
- Arm Height From Seat: 8"
- Width Between Arms: 19.5"
- Depth Fully Reclined: 66"
- Weight Capacity: 250 lb
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.