Invacare HomeFill ML9 Post Valve Cylinder
The ML9 Cylinder fits the Invacare HomeFill Oxygen System and is designed to provide an oxygen supply for active HomeFill System users. Oxygen duration can vary depending on the user's oxygen needs. Typically, a setting of 2 LPM can provide approximately 2 hours of oxygen. The ability to fill their own cylinders gives ambulatory patients greater independence and freedom. Home care oxygen providers will also benefit from the virtual elimination of time-consuming and costly service calls associated with cylinder and-or liquid oxygen deliveries.
HomeFill ML9 Cylinder designed to provide approximately 2 hr. of oxygen at a 2 LPM setting.
- Lightweight cylinder weights only 5 lb
- HomeFill II virtually eliminates the high service costs of frequent deliveries of cylinders and-or liquid oxygen
- Added convenience of filling oxygen on own time
- Fill cylinders while patient continues to receive oxygen from concentrator
- Connection and controls are designed for ease of operation
- Brand: Invacare
- Product Type: Post Valve Cylinder
- Color: Silver/ Green
- Material: Aluminum
- Cylinder Size: M9
- Height: 15"
- Diameter: 4.38"
- Capacity: 255 L
- Pressure: 2000 PSI max
- Oxygen Flow Duration: 2 hours @ 2 LPM
- Cylinder Filling Times: 2 hr. 5 min
- Valve Type: CGA-870 Post Valve Wrench Required
- Product Weight: 5.4 lbs
- Warranty: Comes with a 90 day warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.