Life Corporation OxygenPac 0 - 25 LPM Variable Flow Emergency Oxygen Unit
The LIFE OxygenPac is a wall-mounted emergency oxygen unit that is clearly labeled for easy access in an emergency situation, with a clear cover and simple two step instructions located on the outside of the unit. This unit includes a convenient handle and weighs 18 lbs. A workplace model offers the 0-25 LPM - variable flow, 12 liter-flow settings. A constant reading supply gauge allows oxygen levels to be monitored, even when the unit is turned off, and the included CPR mask features a one-way valve, which can fit either children or adults.
- Inhalator - administer supplemental oxygen for a breathing victim
- Resuscitator - oxygen enriched mouth-to-mask CPR for a non-breathing victim
- Cylinder is easily refillable/replaceable/disposable
- Ready-to-use, full of oxygen
- Wall mount for recognition and accessibility, always available on display for easy access
- Wall brackets and screws for mounting included
- 566 liter M20 aluminum cylinder
- Easily portable with convenient handle – 18 pounds
- Tight seal protects unit from dust and moisture
- Constant reading supply gauge (other units must be turned on to read gauge)
- Simple "On-Off" control lever
- LIFE Regulator: 0 - 25 LPM - variable flow with 12 click stop positions – recommended for EMTs
- LIFE CPR mask with one-way valve, universally fits both adult and child
- For emergency use, non-prescription
- Includes: Regulator, Mask, Hose, Case, Wall mount bracket & 2 x Screws
- Brand: Life Corporation
- Product Type: Emergency Oxygen Unit
- Oxygen Supply: 90 min @ 6 LPM
- Flow Rate: 0 - 25 LPM
- Cylinder Material: Aluminum
- Refillable Cylinder: Yes
- Width: 6.5"
- Depth: 9"
- Height: 20"
- Length (Straight Wireway): 9"
- Number of Settings: 12
- Capacity: 566 L
- Weight: 18 lbs
- Standards: FDA, DOT, CGA
- Warranty: 5 Year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.