Mirage Activa Nasal Mask System with Headgear
Designed for active sleepers, the Mirage Activa System combines proven CPAP components with ActiveCell technology to create a uniquely adaptable mask system. The Activa's air-filled cushion chamber maintains a leak-free, comfortable seal with "independent suspension" that expands and contracts adapting automatically to your movement during sleep.
Every night an average sleeper shifts, rolls or changes position more than 50 times. If you're an active sleeper you may move even more. For normal people such movement is a part of a normal night; but, for CPAP patients each movement can cause pinching, soreness and leaks which ultimately lead to a loss of sleep and ineffective therapy.
Active sleepers need an active mask and ResMed's new Mirage Activa's is the only mask in the world to feature ResMed's ActiveCell Technology to create an active, adaptable seal. ActiveCell Technology creates a dynamic defense against the problems created by active sleep.
The Mirage Activa's cushioned chamber is air filled and sealed with an "independent suspension" system that expands and contracts to adapt automatically and compensate immediately to the movements and shifting that occurs during active sleep.
- Exclusive auto-stabilizing ActiveCell Technology adapts and responds to changes in body position and facial structure promoting a more restful night's sleep
- Flexible forehead pads distribute pressure evenly and conform snugly to the contours of the forehead
- Forehead brace adjusts to four different positions for better seal and stability
- One snap elbow with 360º rotation allows for quick and easy removal of the air tube without requiring mask removal
- Breath-O-Prene Headgear available in three sizes (Small, Medium, Large) for a more custom fit
- Easy access headgear allows quick removal of the mask without the need for headgear readjustment
- Reduced headgear strap tension and set-and-forget design eliminates the need to continually adjust headgear and optimizes comfort