Model 177 Irrigation Syringe
The Model 177 Syringe is efficiently used in various ENT irrigation procedures.
Features and Benefits
- Small, malleable tube permits deep, yet painless introduction into external ear canal
- Regulate flow by placing finger over small hole in head of instrument; if air pressure is 20 psi or under, then stream will stop when finger is removed
- Actual Product Weight: 0.3 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 3"
- Overall Product Length: 7.5"
- Overall Product Width: 3.5"
- Primary Product Color: Clear
- Primary Product Material: Glass
- Warranty: N/A
Model # 177