The Alice 5 PSG incorporates all of the needed capabilities to satisfy professional sleep testing standards at an affordable price for owners of sleep facilities. The device has 31 channels and is the size of the current Respironics' Alice 5 sleep system. The Alice 5 PSG runs on the reliable Sleepware® software program that is designed to monitor, display, process and download polysomnographic data.
- Windows-compatible computer running Windows Vista Business, Windows XP Professional, or Windows 2000 with a CD-RW drive.
- A DVD drive is recommended if saving audio/video files onto removable storage media.
- Intel® Pentium® 3 processors (500 mHz) or greater, 32-bit (x86) processor (1 GHz) required for Windows Vista computers.
- 512 MB system memory, 1 GB for Windows Vista computers.
- Total Channels 31
- Analog Inputs 8 in the Base Station
- Neurological Channels Specifications
- Number of Channels 13 total [6 EEG (3 left, 3 right), 2 EOG, 5 EMG]; 2 reference
- Input Impedance 1.66 Mohm per Electrode 3.33 differential
- Bandwidth 0.32 Hz to 106 Hz
- Input Signal Range ± 3.3milliV
- Digital Resolution up to 16 bits
- Sample Rate 2000 Hz
- Max Storage Rate 200 Hz
- Electrode Impedance Testing 100 Hz square wave between patient electrodes
- Calibration Signal Signal injection, 1 Hz, 98 µVpp
- Square wave to amplifier inputs
- Communication Interfaces Signals sent from Patient Interface to Headbox through sensor cables. Data is sampled and sent to the Base Station where it is stored on a disk or sent through an ethernet connection to a Host PC
- Digital Filters Available 0.5 to 100 Hz high pass filter
- During Analysis 0.5 to 100 Hz low pass filter 50 or 60 Hz Notch filter Anti-aliasing filter
- Other Channel Types 2 Effort: Piezo or zRIP
- 2 Airflow: Thermal and Pressure Flow
- Body Position
- 2 Actigraphy
- 1 ECG
- 1 Snore Mic
System Physical Characteristics
- Main Unit:
- Size/td> 14 L x 5 W x 12.5 H (in); 35.6 x 12.7 x 31.7 (cm)
- Weight 7.8 lb; 3.5 kg
- Size/td> 10 L x 4 W x 2 H (in); 25.4 x 10.2 x 5.1 (cm)
- Weight 1.6 lb; 0.72 kg
- System Power
- Power to Main Unit 6.25 VDC, 3 to 6 Amps
- Power Supply MW116 Power Supply 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 0.5-1.5 A
- Base Station
- Alice 5 Headbox
- Auto-Switching Power Supply
- AC Power Cord
- Headbox Wall Mounting Kit
- Patient Cable
- Headbox Carrying Pouch
- Headbox Shoulder Strap
PM IS CURRRENT
JUST TAKEN OUT OF SERVICE
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.