The Easy Dial Oxygen Regulator is a valve to help regulate the flow of oxygen passing through a high-pressure point. The easy grip turning handle helps you adjust accordingly, making a secure connection with the outlet of the tank. If hissing sound is made once you open the valve, re-close the valve immediately and reconnect the regulator; checking the metal ring is in place to connect with the air tank. The marked flow meter allows you to properly measure the Liters Per Minute oxygen is flowing through it. The large display of the pressure gauge helps to see just how much oxygen is left on the tank by indicating Pressure per Square Inch (PSI). Note that most tanks rest anywhere from 1800 to 2200 PSI indicating the tank is full.
Product Features and Benefits
- Reduced Vibration for Accurate Readings
- Regulate the Flow of Oxygen as Needed
- Includes Metal Ring
- Built-In Pressure Relieve Valve
- Knurled Adjustment Knob
- Low Force Viton Yoke
- Clearly Marked Flow Settings
- Manufacturer: Precision Medical
- Product SKU: 168708D, 168715D
- Warranty: Limited 5 Years
- Product Weight: 7.8 Ounces
- Inlet Pressure Range: 300 - 3000 PSI
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.