Precision Medical EasyDial Reg 540 Nut Style 0-15 LPM Oxygen Regulator
The unit's easily accessible flow adjustment knob is large and knurled making flow adjustment a cinch, even for the physically challenged. The easy dial reg features a built-in pressure relief valve, as well as a protected contents gauge. The low force Viton yoke seal provides a better tank-to-reg seal. Unique design minimizes normal flow variation that occurs as tank pressure drops.
- Reduced vibration for accurate readings
- Regulate the flow of oxygen as needed
- Includes metal ring
- Knurled adjustment knob
- Low force Viton yoke seal provides a better tank-to regulator seal
- Lightweight aluminum body and cap
- Clearly marked flow settings
- Contents gauge on the front and the flow gauge on the top
- Brand: Precision Medical
- Product Type: Oxygen Regulator
- Length: 4.25"
- Flow Range: 0 - 15 L/min
- Settings: OFF, .50, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, and 15
- CGA Connection: Nut Style (540)
- Accuracy: ±10% of indicated setting @ 70°F (21°C)
- Storage Temperature Range: -4°F (-20°C) to 140°F (60°C)
- Inlet Pressure Range: 300 - 3000 psi (2068 - 20684 kPa)
- Ignition and Fault Tolerance: Meets ASTM G175-03
- Weight: 0.49 lbs
- Warranty: 5-Years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.