Roll over image to zoom in
Features & Benefits:
- Compatibility - The Q-lite is NOT compatible with an Integrated Heated Tube. A heated tube acquires heat from a direct connection with the machine. With the muffler between the hose and the CPAP machine, the connection is broken, preventing the hose from receiving power.
- Humidification - This tube muffler is also NOT compatible with Water Based Humidification units due to the saturation that will take place within the foam layer. You have the option of adding the water-less humidification with the heat moisture exchange to your CPAP Machine if you desire.
- Compatible CPAP Machines - The universal Q-lite tube is compatible with all CPAP, APAP, and BiPAP Machines.
- Cleaning - Do not use soap when cleaning the Q-lite Muffler. Rinse with water and allow to air dry completely out of direct sunlight. For best results it is recommended that the Q-lite is completely dry before using it again.
- (1) Q-lite In-Line CPAP Muffler
- (1) Short Tube
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.