ResMed Astral MPV Circuit Support Arm
Combining a flexible arm with an easily adjustable clamp, one-off assembly and intuitive setup process, ResMed’s new mouthpiece ventilation circuit support arm securely fastens near a bedside or onto a wheelchair to adapt to a wide range of day-to-day therapy and lifestyle needs.
Compact, practical and durable, it’s designed to deliver greater freedom of movement for an easier therapy experience and greater quality of life.
Regardless of activity, your patients will be able to enjoy the lifestyle benefits of a mouthpiece that is optimally positioned for their freedom and flexibility.
Freedom of Movement and Ease of Use
Featuring simple installation and quick snap-in clips along the arm to help guide a circuit into place, setup is fast and easy – even when switching circuits. Thanks to flexible tubing offering 180 degrees of movement and a simple easy-to-clean design, the support arm readily adapts to the challenges of any care environment, making it suitable in and out of hospital and home.
- Up to 100cm of flexibility offering 180 degrees of movement and four setup orientations
- Snap-in clips can be positioned anywhere along the arm to hold both pediatric and adult-size circuits in place
- Velcro straps are provided for added stability
- Sealed flex tubing protects against dirt and liquids for easy maintenance and cleaning
- Tube extension can be removed to accommodate shorter mouth pieces
- Installation kit included for quick setup
- Brand: ResMed
- Series: Astral
- Product Type: Circuit Support Arm
- Rotation: 180 degrees
- Velcro Strap Included: Yes
- Color: Black
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.