Roll over image to zoom in
Roscoe Medical Bunny Pediatric Nebulizer System with Disposable Neb Kit
Designed to reduce anxiety during treatments, the child-friendly Roscoe Bunny Nebulizer provides effective treatments with a state-of-the-art piston compressor. Delivers 43 psi at maximum pressure and 16 psi operating pressure (liter flow range 5 - 8 LPM) and weighs only 3.4 pounds. Equipped with a built-in carrying handle and a convenient nebulizer parking post. The Roscoe Bunny Nebulizer Compressor is also available with the TruNeb Reusable Neb Kit option.
- Child-friendly design helps to reduce anxiety during treatments
- Powerful, efficient piston compressor
- One button operation
- Provides smooth, quiet treatments
- Equipped with a convenient nebulizer parking post
- TruNeb Reusable Neb Kit available – purchase with the compressor or alone
- BUNNY-TRU includes TruNeb Reusable Neb Kit
- HCPCS Code: E0570
- HCPCS Code: A7003 for disposable nebulizer kits
- HCPCS Code: A7005 for reusable nebulizer kits
- HCPCS Code: A7013 for foam filters
- Child Mask
- Angled Mouthpiece
- Five Extra Filters
- Brand: Roscoe Medical
- Product Type: Nebulizer System
- Length: 8.78"
- Width: 5.4"
- Height: 9"
- Weight: 3.4 lbs
- Power: 120 VAC/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 1.5 amps
- Sound Level: Less than 60dBA at 1 meter
- Maximum Compressor Pressure: 25 to 42 psi
- Typical Operating Pressure: 8 to 13 psi
- Typical Operating Flow Rate: 5 ~ 8 LPM
- Medication Capacity: 5 ml
- Particle Size: Less than 5 microns
- Operating Temperature: 50° - 104°F
- Warranty: Five Year Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.