Roscoe Medical Dinosaur Pediatric Nebulizer System with Disposable Neb Kit
Designed to reduce anxiety during treatments, the child friendly Roscoe Dinosaur Nebulizer provides effective treatments with a state of the art piston compressor. Delivers 42 psi at maximum pressure and 13 psi operating pressure liter flow range 5 8 LPM and weighs only 2.85 pounds. Equipped with a built in carrying handle and a convenient nebulizer parking post. The Roscoe Dinosaur Nebulizer Compressor is also available with the TruNeb Reusable Neb Kit option.
- Child friendly design helps to reduce anxiety during treatments
- Powerful, efficient piston compressor
- One button operation
- Provides smooth, quiet treatments
- Equipped with a convenient nebulizer parking post
- TruNeb Reusable Neb Kit available purchase with the compressor or alone
- DINO TRU includes TruNeb Reusable Neb Kit
- HCPCS Code: E0570
- HCPCS Code: A7003 for disposable nebulizer kits
- HCPCS Code: A7005 for reusable nebulizer kits
- HCPCS Code: A7013 for foam filters
- Child Mask
- Angled Mouthpiece
- Five Extra Filters
- Brand: Roscoe Medical
- Product Type: Nebulizer System
- Length: 4.06"
- Width: 11.42"
- Height: 5.2"
- Weight: 2.85 lbs
- Power: 120 VAC 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 1.5 amps
- Sound Level: Less than 60dBA at 1 meter
- Maximum Compressor Pressure: 25 to 42 psi
- Typical Operating Pressure: 8 to 13 psi
- Typical Operating Flow Rate: 5 ~ 8 LPM
- Medication Capacity: 5 ml
- Particle Size: Less than 5 microns
- Operating Temperature: 50ºF - 104ºF
- Warranty: Five Year Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.